IPTV Box

Ok guys got my amiko a6n today ...cant seem to set it up for iptv. Not too clued up on iptv..lol.I've got a playlist in the form of a url with username password etc...but not sure on how to enter it?..can i use a usb stick or does it have to be typed on manually..? Ta

Go into the portal section of the setup menu

Scroll down to playlist and click edit playlist enter the full line there. Yeah typed manually.

Hmmmm...not getting anything..its not connecting..when I try to connect via MyTV app I get no programs..message

If you put that line in your browser and hit enter does it download a m3u file ?

Very hard to help when the description of the line is vauge.

I'm sure its correct but I'll try again...so I dont need to do nothing in setting up the portal?
Just enter the url playlist..see pic?1578061260069429532535768592890.jpg

Unless the servers down.. lol..that's why it's not connecting ???

That looks to me like you have multiple options of adding sub details.

The option in pic looks like it requires m3u line as mentioned by Johnny Bravo.

However, if you click on Portal 1 (for example) and enter sub details. This would normally be URL : port, username and password (most likely all separate lines). Eg (going by example by Johnny):

Name (aka description): NameserverIPTV
URL: http://nameserver2.com:8080
username: abcd12
password: 3k6thgf

That's what I did in portal 1settings as mentioned above ..but not connecting...might be issues other side...but havnt had a reply from bloke yet.

Server is running fine..I just switched on my duo2 and have the iptv running there..its working fine....perhaps the server sees a different mac address , one for amiko a6n, and one for my duo2 hence no connection...but I'm not running both st same time..the duo2 is unplugged when I try the android box..??

Last edited:
Some do lock it down to specific MAC rather than any device but just one device connected at any specific time. The one I use, just locks down by any one device at a time.

Did you have to provide MAC address to provider? If so, then it maybe locked to MAC.

no mac address was driven.....gonna try again in a bit..looking for some vid guides if any available ta

If you put your url line in your browser and hit enter it should download a m3u file to your pc.
Then open the file with VCL player and you will be able to watch any channel and see if the sub is actually working.

Having a look at it i suspect mac tied, and needs verified that way.
Im thinking the “playlist” should be the DNS like:
http://hisdns.org/c

Ask your provider to move your line over to mac lines.
(only administrator of panel can do it)
He will give you different URL to MPGETS and be more like URL like one i mentioned.
Give him the mac address then after typing DNS try it.
(or ask him for mac line to test)

Back