IPTV Box

The playlist entry needs the long line only as the user and pass is in the line.

You dont have a portal mate just a playlist line a true portal would look like this

http://nameserver2.com:8080/c/

No username and password are need for a stalker portal.

You can of course run portals on the a6 but your line is m3u

Last edited:
Having a look at it i suspect mac tied, and needs verified that way.
Im thinking the “playlist” should be the DNS like:
http://hisdns.org/c

Ask your provider to move your line over to mac lines.
(only administrator of panel can do it)
He will give you different URL to MPGETS and be more like URL like one i mentioned.
Give him the mac address then after typing DNS try it.
(or ask him for mac line to test)

It can not be mac tied as he can enter his line in a browser and download a m3u file with it thats why i asked that question.

It can not be mac tied as he can enter his line in a browser and download a m3u file with it thats why i asked that question.
Yes mate of course you can create an M3U in browser with MPGETS URL.
But photo he uploaded has his mac address stamped above portal editing.
If the line was setup for user/pass it will not connect in portal with the URL he has with his user/pass in it.
That is why i suspect it may run like a magbox.
86411616-5A2A-4EC3-B3C2-2DDF4D3C70AF.jpeg

Yes mate of course you can create an M3U in browser with MPGETS URL.
But photo he uploaded has his mac address stamped above portal editing.
If the line was setup for user/pass it will not connect in portal with the URL he has with his user/pass in it.
That is why i suspect it may run like a magbox.
View attachment 127225

The A6 displays it in case he was to use a portal so he can pass that on to his provider, but its not relevant in this case as a m3u line needs no mac authentication. With a m3u line he needs to use the play list entry not a portal entry, the box will read the line just like the browser and downloads the m3u and thats it.

As its not showing any channels it not doing this so either the lines not typed in correctly or the box has issues using the line.

The line looks very similar to the line I use and I don’t use a MAC address. I just add the line to what ever app I am using and it load the channels. I also have separate url for the epg which I add as well...

Photo uploaded by @johnny bravo looks like its for portals. Yet says at bottom says “playlist”.
I have not seen a setup like that before. Where he is entering the MPGETS/TS URL still looks like were the portal address should be entered “and not the URL he has posted”.
I was unaware that box can run URL that was posted until @Ferret pointed that out.
But i still think that photo we are looking at is for portal address to replicate magboxes.
Photo shows “portal settings”, “edit portal”.
As outlined the box can run the URL, but i dont think it goes in were that photo indicates.

I could be wrong?

Photo uploaded by @johnny bravo looks like its for portals. Yet says at bottom says “playlist”.
I have not seen a setup like that before. Where he is entering the MPGETS/TS URL still looks like were the portal address should be entered “and not the URL he has posted”.
I was unaware that box can run URL that was posted until @Ferret pointed that out.
But i still think that photo we are looking at is for portal address to replicate magboxes.
Photo shows “portal settings”, “edit portal”.
As outlined the box can run the URL, but i dont think it goes in were that photo indicates.

I could be wrong?
The arrow in green points to the playlist entry mate i can see what you saying though the pop box saying portal.

The A6 can run portal or m3u .

The arrow in green points to the playlist entry mate i can see what you saying though the pop box saying portal.

The A6 can run portal or m3u .
Never have i seen adding “playlist” open up portals. Especially when there is option of portals above “playlist”.
Thats what made me think the portal could only be used for that box, or would not posted what i did in post #80.
I would imagine you add playlist then enter the URL and away you go..... for portal to open up is strange. As portal address is different to URL.
Certainly keeping my lids on this thread.

Last edited:
Its the same software that is on the Formulers use well gui graphics a little different but reading about it its the same engine underneath.

The new A6 will provide customers with years of streaming media enjoyment through various apps including Amiko's exclusive MYTV app that supports up to 4x IPTV Portals + m3u playlist!*

*Note that MYTV does not come with any channels,
video content or portal's pre-loaded.

Amazing specification! Excellent for use with apps such as Kodi, Plex, and many IPTV apps! Instant record, Timeshift, catch-up support (if supported by IPTV provider). Scheduled recording and reminder timers coming soon!