iPhone IPHONE 4S simlock

WIZARD22

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been given a IPhone 4S by my Sister for my son to use, but it is simlocked to O2 and as the cost for a monthly package is to high for the use he will get out of it. What methods are open to me to unlock this quickly considering we are 5 days from christmas. (No pressure on me). Have looked at some of the methods about but dont appear to work for me. Phone is stuck on simcard screen detailing incorrect sim card fitted and thats as far as it goes. HELP

Thats what I thought it is out of contract about 6 months now sister had it and thought it would be a good idea for my son. I know you can do it on the o2 web site but its more to do with time now before the man with white beard appears.

Thats what I thought it is out of contract about 6 months now sister had it and thought it would be a good idea for my son. I know you can do it on the o2 web site but its more to do with time now before the man with white beard appears.

If your sister goes on the 02 site and requests the unlock it normally happens within 72 hours, then you just plug the phone into your pc and itunes will inform you the phone is unlocked.

So if your sister does it tomorrow it should be unlocked for xmas : O2 | Help | Unlocking an O2 mobile to use on a different network

giffgaff sims use o2 network.

stick one of them in it.

My 4S is strictly unlocked onto Vodafone so I may have to think about purchasing the link of Ebay. Has anyone tried it before?

Back