new phone advise

Developer paid 85K to keep it there and restored. Either or i just remember being one of those coming out of TA’s at 4AM about 20 years ago.
With chin lag.
🤦🏻‍♂️

maybe it could have cosy more than 85 k to take the chimney down do you think?

so what about a life sized picture of someones face with their eyes wide open.

No, doesn't work either.

You could fool the fingerprint with a silicon fingerprint. But I haven't read anything about the face ID being compromised.

could be kidnapped, beat the hell out of and your head held striaght and eyes super glued open then they hold the phone to your face and get all your shit. it could happen lol

That time has come for me with new phone, currently on sim only contract but can come out of it with upgrade.
Current phone is old iPhone 5s, the phone has never missed a beat since the first time it was switched on. At the moment im considering “iPhone X” i have always been an iPhone user because i bought an android phone many of years ago and it was slow and could not take to it. Im sure things have come a long way from them days but little or no experience of android phones in 10 years.

So basically looking “iphone X” or top spec android phone. IPhones really do hold there money when contract is up to sell on then onto next upgrade.
Advise from those with “iPhone X” would help and especially those with top spec android phones as im really in the loop with android.
Must have: 4K recording. Powerful camera. Screen size around “5.6/5.8” inch.
(budget £700/£1000)
Will be on contract.

Thanks river.
The scale of dfference between iOS and Android platforms you will notice depends on how demanding user you are. For vast majority of users nowadays hardware-wise both are well over-spec'd and most will rarely use more than 40% of their capabilities. What you'll deal with on daily basis are - the apps, which are very similar (if not the same) on both platforms. Only differences are in durability, expansion possibilities and performance in extreme conditions... So just test both in mobile operator stores and pick the one which you like the most. I personally would go for Apple, as I already built a whole system on their devices and I like their clever ideas, ergonomy and workmanship.

Back