iPhone iphone 3gs 20% Low Battery

is there a special way to backup after jail broken or do i just right click on iphone and click backup
same as mate no difference , if you have downloaded any jailbroken apps though you will need app synce to be able to sync them across to your library from your iphone ,

i looked last night and it looks like its allready installed, is there a correct way of telling it installed correctly.

i searched for that app cant seem to find it :( must be me going wrong

i looked last night and it looks like its allready installed, is there a correct way of telling it installed correctly.

Appsync is installed automatically with installous
You wont find it on your phone.
It runs in the background.

its best done wearing womans cloths and makeup, then for it to take affect 100% a photo taken and uploaded here

is this better :)

Attachments

• ugly-cross-dresser-tranny-photos.jpg
    ugly-cross-dresser-tranny-photos.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4
ah it will work for sure now :)

you look older without makeup, you should wear it more often ;)

one last thing when i click on cydia it tells me h**p://sinfuliphonerepo.com not loaded 404 error, but i checked spelling is this site down.

one last thing when i click on cydia it tells me h**p://sinfuliphonerepo.com not loaded 404 error, but i checked spelling is this site down.

It can be, the repo and forums sometimes have down times for updates.
Is this the first time you have tried adding the repo or have you had the error for a while.
I havnt got time to check at the moment but you can register on there forums .
Theres normally a post when the repo is down : SiNfuL iPhone

Ive just checked and I'm getting the same error so it must be down

just tried to download tomtom and got an api error, does that mean server is down

that didnt work m8 followed video removed what it said, but when i went to reinstall it that site wasn't there to get files from, restore didn't work so now im on 4.3.5 which cant be jail broken yet :(

that didnt work m8 followed video removed what it said, but when i went to reinstall it that site wasn't there to get files from, restore didn't work so now im on 4.3.5 which cant be jail broken yet :(

Why did you have to restore with iTunes ?
Because you have jailbroken it on 4.3.3 your shsh blobs should be saved so you could downgrade back to 4.3.3

Why did you have to restore with iTunes ?
Because you have jailbroken it on 4.3.3 your shsh blobs should be saved so you could downgrade back to 4.3.3

told you i was no good at stuff like this, i tried to follow that you tube link that was posted to fix api error, and totaly screwed it up i will have to wait now for a jail break for 4.3.5 now, hopefully not to ,long to wait :).

Last edited:
we all live and learn but, sometimes the hard way :) but thanks for all your help :)

Back