iPhone iphone 3gs 20% Low Battery

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
battery low warning comes up at 20% then 10% is there a way to turn off 20%, have it say start at 10% then 5%, yes i know its a daft question but you dont find anything out without askin :)

sorry m8 forgot to add that mine is not jail broken and its on firmware v4.3.3 (8j2)

sorry m8 forgot to add that mine is not jail broken and its on firmware v4.3.3 (8j2)

Nothing for none jailbroken phones mate.
Yours can be easily jailbroke by going to jailbreakme.com through safari and following the instructions.
It's a 2 minute job

haha

just looked at that site dont have a clue what any of that means, why can't they say get this to jailbreak this model.

i'm useless at stuff like this. :(

You don't have to get anything mate
Open safari on your phone, Goto jailbreakme.com
Press the free tab next to the Cydia icon
That's it, Cydia will downloaded and installed.
Then it's jailbroke!

You don't have to get anything mate
Open safari on your phone, Goto jailbreakme.com
Press the free tab next to the Cydia icon
That's it, Cydia will downloaded and installed.
Then it's jailbroke!

cheers m8 will check this out :)

If you do manage to jailbreak it ok theres a couple of things you need to do.
first run cydia and it will ask you what kind of user you want to be. press "user" and then done.
run updates if any are available.
then goto manage / sources / edit then add.
add these 2 repo's
h**p://sinfuliphonerepo.com & h**p://cydia.xsellize.com
replacing the ** with tt :)
accept any warnings when adding these repo's, the sites are safe.

once added goto search and search for installous 4 and install the version from sinfuliphone.
then go back to search and search for PowerAlert and install the version from xsellize.

and how do i go about getting apps that normally cost, do i do it the same way though app store, but without it costing me.

thats what installous is for.
its like the app store but the apps/games are cracked.
you browse or search through installous for a app/game you want.
press download and it will give you a list of file sharing sites like filedude or fileape.
you choose which site you want to download from, select normal download (free) and the app/game is downloaded and installed.
when you open installous for the first time choose settings, and turn on auto install and auto delete.
this will auto install the app once downloaded and delete the downloaded ipa file.

and how do i go about getting apps that normally cost, do i do it the same way though app store, but without it costing me.

hi nap mate you get all through cydia by adding sources the source that will get you the free apps is cydia.hackulo.us, i more than willing to talk you through it if you want mate what ever best for you , as Kryton has explained in his previous post on how to add a source in cydia

what you will need is: Appsync - allows you to sync craked apps to itunes and vise versa. 2.install0us 4 - this is like the cracked app store , it works , you can also download from here apptrackr » home
again only for a jailbroken iphone.

if you want to cement your relationship we have pm`s PMSL!

thanks for all your help chaps, my iphone is now jailbroken, i take it if needed i can just restore though itunes if needed

one more question when i turn my iphone off will i haveto reinstall it all over or is that bug fixed.

thanks for all your help chaps, my iphone is now jailbroken, i take it if needed i can just restore though itunes if needed

one more question when i turn my iphone off will i haveto reinstall it all over or is that bug fixed.

yes mate you can just restore with itunes if needed.
but avoid updating or restoring if possable, if you update you will lose the jailbreak and wont beable to do an untehered jailbreak at this time because it will update you to 4.3.5 and theres only a tethered jb available at the moment.

you wont lose your jailbreak if you reboot your phone, jailbreakme.com is an untethered jailbreak.
tethered jb = you have to boot your phone using redsnow to jailbreak it again should you turn your phone off
untethered jb = you can reboot your phone normaly and keep your jailbreak.

is there a special way to backup after jail broken or do i just right click on iphone and click backup

is there a special way to backup after jail broken
its best done wearing womans cloths and makeup, then for it to take affect 100% a photo taken and uploaded here

Back