ip 9000

lobsang82

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just had my 7025 expire and was looking to replace it with the ab ip 9000. i was wondering if anyone has had any experience of this reciever and wether i should wait for the dm 8000 which looks as though the price is going to be a bit restrictive.

only bad thing i can see with the ip9000 is not alot of softcams for it at the min there has been talk of cccam but not sure if its going to come true but time will tell as for the 8000 i would say the price will not be much more than the ip 9000 and the dream dose come with alot of support if it was me i would be going for the 8000 have the 800 and love it

I think it all depends what you want from a receiver. There is very little support and development for the IP9000, so you need to be happy with what it offers straight out of the box. For me personally, I wouldnt bother with it but everyone has different priorities.

I did see on one site dream are asking beta testers of the 8000 to pay 700.0 euros plus for the box, or is this not the case ?
As to the ip 9000 i must say i was not overly impressed with it reading the manual, i,m still thinking about getting a 7025+ as i do miss the one ii had.

Back