Insomnia

I think you'll find that the 'Panic Attack' was a breakdown.

Anything that disturbs your normal rational thought process and results in an uncontrollable mental state is considered a mental breakdown.

Panic Attacks fit the scenario perfectly.

You are officially M3NTAL.

Welcome to the club.

;)

Really? I'm quite surprised!

Glad to be a member then! *high five* lol :)

Really? I'm quite surprised!

Glad to be a member then! *high five* lol :)

High Five right back at ya matey!

The good news is that we are not alone. :)

We should have a POLL titled "ARE YOU MENTAL", if people were totally honest we'd have quite an eye opener.

In a way i'm glad i've missed the point of your helpful posts...

...and,yes, i'm shouting!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay - I've calmed down now :) Just summat in the post triggered a bad memory...

Maybe :( I found out summat about mesel I never knew was there. Turns out I'm like emotional blotting paper and it's gonna take a while...

lol y dont certain ppl just ask can they come back ?? they miss the place.. we miss 99.9% of there posts.it was rather interesting back then to say the least.. some things did go way over the top... but this place was a must to visit at least 10 times a day... and not just for the bad stuff

Thanks for some of the feedback including the amusing ones :)

I've had one of those episodes where I went M3NTAL in a meeting, refused point blank to do something because I was already under pressure to delivery something by a target date, so told everyone to **** off, then walked out lol, oddly I actually felt better afterwards.

As I said to someone in a PM, and I think was mentioned I can have a few days or a week of more where my sleeping is constantly disturbed, but I know I need to do something. Mainly work getting to me right now and I'm trying to sort it in the background, which kind of makes things worse at times. But then I can go for weeks on end with everything being fine, although I do sleep longer than I need lately and it's when I get to then I think...probably don't need to.

Back