[INFO] Old Neutrino on Tuxbox

thanks PT1, will have to have a go at this when I get chance

compiles fine and also flashes fine ( suprised as owt lol)

although neutrino needs alot of work ehehe but things are moving in the right direction

will play some more :)

cheers

osborne82

seems to be a problem with dhcp and scanning albeit a minor problem,
should have a basic working image for test shortly today :)

cheers

osborne82

Nice1 osborne82 are you going to up it to here 4 us all to have a play m8! ;)

Latest tip:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If you forget above the config files are not in /var/etc
They would be in /etc and you cannot write to that

Update:

http://wiki.spieleck.de/attach/NeutrinoDreambox/attachments/checkout1.sh
http://wiki.spieleck.de/attach/NeutrinoDreambox/attachments/neutrino-dreambox-20070514.diff.gz

Checkout via:
Code:

built via
Code:

Final Image is in root/cdkflash/complete.img

Flash the Result via fcp to /dev/mtd/1

All non DM500 Boxes please check that cdk/root/etc/init.d/rcS is correct:
Code:

Update 15.05.2007:

-->Latest Diff<--

before you do a make flash-compress do a make mksquashfs

Please do not use the Diff from Yesterday as it trys to build SqushFS 3.0

How far are getting with this? Is it actualy loading and running on the Dreambox yet?

Is there any benefits from running this instead of the latest Rudbox images? I am curious as I never had a DBox.

How far are getting with this? Is it actualy loading and running on the Dreambox yet?

Is there any benefits from running this instead of the latest Rudbox images? I am curious as I never had a DBox.

not yet m8 as rudbox make a image all set up and good to go more aless
with these diffs u can create a nuetrino image but it needs some tender loving care ehehehe

for now id use the rudbox image but u wont have long to wait before we crack it 100% and create our own neutrinio images

cheers

osborne82

Cheers for the answer, working my way through the Dreambox school but not learned much about Neutrino yet and I think thats the direction I want to go in :)

Cheers for the answer, working my way through the Dreambox school but not learned much about Neutrino yet and I think thats the direction I want to go in :)

hehehehe i hope u enjoy plenty of errors while compiling lol :) :) but its a great way of learning so do try :)

theres also lcars to play with if u fancy playing .....?

cheers
osborne82

lol, I'll wait until I have cracked Neutrino before I get onto Lcars - as far as I understand its not under much development these days?

but u wont have long to wait before we crack it 100% and create our own neutrinio images

cheers

osborne82

cant wait till you guys get a new neutrino image going!! ;)

18.05.2007 THX to Seife the very latest diff -->HERE<--

Changelog:

• TS-|Recording works. Not on a DM500 as the hardware/drivers are rubbish, but on a 600 with a HDD it should work.

• Within zapit a lot of functions have been completely turned off as they wont make any sense on a dreambox: the whole AVIA-Functions i.e. SPTS-switch etc. This seems to have stopped the hangers ro multiple seconds sometimes in menus as ioctls would point to wrong Devices.

• Moviebrowser enabled

/var/bin is now within the Path, /var/etc/profile is being sourced if it is there.

-->Test Image<--

This is cool, thanks for all the news links and time PT-1, especially when you don't even have a dreambox ;)

Back