Impressed with SSL76c 133dv3PHOENIX-dm800

yea you can do it.. forgot to reply to this

There is a Quick Button plugin - lets you map the coloured buttons to different things... easy

Not sure what image your using but on the dream elite image it was in the addons.
Ive got it mapped for a long press on the red button.. works great

Cool, that sounds excellent, would same me some thumb ache !

Do you know the exact name of the plugin as I will probably have to download it, then add it in manually to this image

I think this is what you are looking for rename the .rar to .tgz as it would not let me upload it as i tgz file

Last edited:
hi

does this image have the cams in the plugins or is it like gemini where yo9u have to manually install cams?

hi

does this image have the cams in the plugins or is it like gemini where yo9u have to manually install cams?

Built in download server where you can automatically install cams from.

Is this a similar image to the older Dreamelite Blackhole?

Im using this currently with Ferrari sim but getting my hands on a new box from UkDreamshop Rev M tuner sim 2.01 and want to know if SSL76c 133dv3PHOENIX-dm800 image is the correct image for this box and is similar to my old image.

Does this come with server for ccam download and is the bootloader already included.
Sorry for the multiple questions

Andy,

This image is the same image Dream Elite Black Hole 133. Different default skin and also new download server so you can automatically download and install softcams etc. It also has SSL 76C for SIM 2.01 included with the image.

There was also a version with bootloader not included, so be careful and be sure that you have the version of the image with the bootlaoder included, if your not sure then manually flash SSL 76C or 76D after you flash the image BEFORE rebooting the reciever.

Just flashed my Sim 2.01 76D Gemini5.1 DM800HD with this image, put the 76D bootloader back on after the image just in case.

Everything is working fine but I'll be honest I can't stand the infobar with the dodgy analogue clock and the need to press the OK button a second time to see additional info.

So can I download a different skin or is there a way to customise the infobar?

Press green then yellow, addons download manager, dream elite e2 skins and try a few.

Gave those skins a go but didn't like any so I download a few and have settled on one that I like but not before an arse clenching moment where a skin I tried caused the box to crash and green skin. Luckily a quick google told me what to do to fix the problem :)

So what was the skin called you decided to use then.

hi there i have a box coming with bootloader 82d with dream ellite v3 how do i know what images i can have as ive seen 76d and 76c and now 82d and what happends if you get them wrong? Thanks for any help you may give. :Cheers:

Back