Impressed with SSL76c 133dv3PHOENIX-dm800

and yes ! sorry i forgot to confirm it`s a usb external or portable hd.

thx so much but there`s no recording path under system...believe me i don`t see it anywhere....i can`t find it...my image is 133dv3PHOENIX the prz edition. weird!!!
This one?
DreamEliteBH-133dv3PHOENIX sim201-SSL76c-de-dm800-20092010.nfi
its there in system see piccie

i know!!! weird...i can`t believe my eyes...mine is "UNOFFICIAL DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION" you can check here
Do you happen to have a download link for your image...i mean for dm800hd pro sim 2.01. tuner rev M.

so sorry for bothering but thx so much for everything.

Last edited:
and the 500s is better as CCcam server than 800hd

Whys that? The reason I ask is cos I have just got an 800hd and intend to use it as a server for around 10 other boxes, (friends and family). Should be ok for that shouldnt it?

After doing loads of reading this seems to be the best image for the 800HD

Ive got a 800HD box on the way that says it has Bootloader 76D and Gemini v5.10.
I'll give gemini a go but the dream elite seems to be the best one... Would I be able to flash this image (from the link above) to the box even though the bootloaders are different? (ie. would the dream elite image overwrite the 76D bootloader with 76C?)

Thanks Mike... so I'm I right in thinking that as long as the image has a bootloader on it then it should flash ok no matter what bootloader is on the box already?

the new dm800 clones come with 76 bootloader

so in essence they should work when u flash this image from web interface

however if it does not work then simply flash a new boot loader using patched up dreamup

Depends..there is 2 versions of the DreamElite Phoenix Edition image, one with inegrated Bootloader 76C and one without.
If you flash the one with integrated bootlaoder, then yes it will overwrite youur current bootloader with bootloader 76C.
No big deal though, just reflash bootlaoder 76D again via the web browser, takes 1 minute.
I did this couple of weeks ago on a new DM800HD PRO Rev M, that came with Gemini 5.10 , bootlaoder 76D. I flashed DreamElite Phoenix edition, then flashed the 76D bootloader straight away after I flashed the image,,,result is reciever running DreamElite Phoenix edition with SSL 76D.

What are the advantages of the C bootloader over D bootloader ?

76D has support for the newer drivers and kernels used in new images such as DreamElite 1.0HD, GP3 etc. There was added protection on the newer kernels and drivers, so these images are not usable with older bootloader revisions.

If your not using new images .e.g: DreamElite BH Phoenix edition, Gemini 5.10 etc...then you can stay on bootloader 76C, you can still use 76D as well..but not any real benefit.

Thanks for the info gsmtech

From the sounds of it looks like you flashed the same box that Im getting.
Do know where i can get the dreamelite without bootloader and the separate 76D?
I can only find the integrated 76C bootloader image.

Think I saw instructions in another thread on flashing the bootloader separately so ill go have a search.

Thanks for the info gsmtech

From the sounds of it looks like you flashed the same box that Im getting.
Do know where i can get the dreamelite without bootloader and the separate 76D?
I can only find the integrated 76C bootloader image.

Think I saw instructions in another thread on flashing the bootloader separately so ill go have a search.

both versions used to be on the Team PRZ website, they only have the version with bootloader 76C integrated now.

Makes no difference, basically flash via the web interface, then instead of rebooting flash 76D bootloader seperately and reboot the box afterwards.

76D has support for the newer drivers and kernels used in new images such as DreamElite 1.0HD, GP3 etc. There was added protection on the newer kernels and drivers, so these images are not usable with older bootloader revisions.

If your not using new images .e.g: DreamElite BH Phoenix edition, Gemini 5.10 etc...then you can stay on bootloader 76C, you can still use 76D as well..but not any real benefit.
areet mate hows tricks, you tried this new DreamElite 1.0HD, never knew there was a new image up and running, is it any good if you or anyone else has tried it!

I havent tried the new DreamElite 1.0HD image myself. It's not the same DreamElite team...it's some new team using the same name..

It's no longer based on Nabilo Black Hole base code, built on EDG Nemesis code base. I read a fair few negative reviews on the DreamElite official forum..so I didnt bother trying it.

Im still using DreamElite BH unofficial Phoenix edition. Stable and does everything I need it to doesnt crash or gve me any issues...But I have heard the newer images on the new kernel and drivers give better picture quality.

If the downloads server for Phoenix Edition stops working I might look at changin images....for now though..sticking with this image. Or If I get bored !

Is there a way I can map the multi epg to a button? unless im missing something im pressing about 3 buttons before getting there.

Is there a way I can map the multi epg to a button? unless im missing something im pressing about 3 buttons before getting there.

I would also like to know if mapping the multi epg to 1 button is possible.

So irritating that I have to press info, multi epg, bouquet selection...... and then finally the multi epg comes up

There must be a quicker way?

yea you can do it.. forgot to reply to this

There is a Quick Button plugin - lets you map the coloured buttons to different things... easy

Not sure what image your using but on the dream elite image it was in the addons.
Ive got it mapped for a long press on the red button.. works great

Back