Inactive User
Reaction score
just got my rev m dm800hd with 76c boot loader

install above image and it flies through everything

did try BH v 12 before and the picture seemed clearer though

just got my rev m dm800hd with 76c boot loader

install above image and it flies through everything

did try BH v 12 before and the picture seemed clearer though

Likewise, impressed with the pheonix image although the satellite search is still a bitch to master. Flashed the 76d bootloader on afterwards and happy with the results!

I can't find this image anywhere for 76????

Please help.. New DM800 waiting...

huh u kidding right ?

why dont u just google the title of this thread

[ame]http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1512&bih=774&q=SSL76c+133dv3PHOENIX-dm800&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=[/ame]

the remote being sluggish is not a software problem - it is down the components of the box

Love this image have it on a clone and a gen DM800HD, using with bootloader 76C. It works flawless for HD images, Epg, Picons, mounting drives, everthing really. What i would really like is a Shoutcast or Netcaster plugin for it. Does anybody have a link? Looked everywhere with no joy.

Hello all i just got my dm800 on friday just starting to get the hang of it now it did take a while to sort the sat find out for it but it dont glitch at all on the hd channels its also a Gemini 5.01 image , Boot 76C, SIM 2.01 , new Tuner alps M but i dont think this is the best image for it and i would love to know how to sort some kind of epg for it any advice would be welcome .

Thanx

I am getting intermittent slow ECM times on HD only...

Little odd.. It is as if the hardware is being pushed, at the same times the little turny thing is rotating in the top left, just for a split second. The box is defiantly doing something every 30 seconds, which is causing little glitches in HD..

Are you using the box as a server with a card in it have you tried just using the box as a cliant to see what thats like ? as mine has no issue and the card is not in the box the server is on a pc .

download rytec epg through plugin menu

set it to download on standby

it is very good

and the 500s is better as CCcam server than 800hd

no idea

it is whether it is hosted on the server it is configured to connect concerning downloads

Hi there! and sorry if this has nothing to do with being impressed or not!!!

just flashed my 800hd pro with DE BH 133dv3PHOENIX unofficial but i`ve noticed
that there`s no "recording path" but most of the images that i`ve tried so far do.

so am i missing something, maybe?
i`d like to record my favorite shows when i`m at work and by the way i have 640G samsung usb drive....

please help me out.:THANKS:

you have to mount the drive first then direct your records to that mount

learn how linux works m8 !

thx for your post but bear with me ...believe me i did just that...i mean...blue button..dreamelite settings..device manager..mountpoints set to media/usb setting saved...enigma restarted...yet i still get "no hdd found" when i press the red button. so how do i fix it?

I take it its a usb external hd or a usb stick you have connected? if so
Press menu,setup,system,recording path
press ok on default movie location press blue to remove bookmark then ok on yes
now press the bouquet + button to change the blue option to "add bookmark" and navigate to so it says media/usb at the top then press blue button
it should put "media/usb" in the bottom window now press green to get back to the recording paths window and repeat the above for the "timeshift location" and dont forget to press green to save once you have the 2 above options set to media/usb see piccie

Last edited:
thx so much but there`s no recording path under system...believe me i don`t see it anywhere....i can`t find it...my image is 133dv3PHOENIX the prz edition. weird!!!

Back