images

Tried 02Feb image, couldn't get CCcam to work. (CCcam.cfg was in /usr/keys/)

this is what i find funny with the AAF image.
all other images have the CFG file in var/ect, but AAF is in usr/keys.
could this be the reason why it does not work ?

have uploaded aaf file that i have been trying to forum.
would be gratefull if as many people as possible download and test it on there box, then let me know if there CCcam works or not with this image.

have uploaded aaf file that i have been trying to forum.
would be gratefull if as many people as possible download and test it on there box, then let me know if there CCcam works or not with this image.

cancel this post as for some reason the file will not upload to the forum

If the cfg is in usr/keys then it will need a matching version of CCcam as by default it looks for cfg in either var/etc or /etc

Sent from my Ployer Momo 12

I take it you are installing CCcam from plugins?

yes installed cccam via blue button.
would like to do a ipk cccam install from management system but not sure if it would work.
was also wishing to do a compleat box re-start, not factory reset, but actual whole box just off the production line reboot, but do not know if or how it can be done.
every other enigma box that i have had has the cccam.cnf file in var/ect, so i just do not know why aaf has it in usr/keys, and the cccam meta file in var/ect.
very strange.

I would give up on this image and try the 4D images .Over the week end i have had lots of green screens .I updated to 02.02.13 online and now i cant grab screenshots using webif.Just had a green screen after pressing blue button.i am now taking this image off and going back to 4D until new images are released.

I would give up on this image and try the 4D images .Over the week end i have had lots of green screens .I updated to 02.02.13 online and now i cant grab screenshots using webif.Just had a green screen after pressing blue button.i am now taking this image off and going back to 4D until new images are released.

i know you are right, but it is just one of those annoying itches that you just cannot scratch, but just cannot leave it alone lol.

i know you are right, but it is just one of those annoying itches that you just cannot scratch, but just cannot leave it alone lol.

neither can i.I have relashed 02.02.13 by usb.Allowed updates whilst booting and didnt restore any settings.
I downloaded CCcam from plugins and transferred my bouquets across and then ftp'd into box and added a config file to /usr/keys.The result is below

AAF.jpgabout AAF.jpg

as you can see CCcam is working ,i think this rules out the image as being at fault.Obviously openwebif screengrabber is working again.

There is an new openpli image in the TM download centre give this one a go.

neither can i.I have relashed 02.02.13 by usb.Allowed updates whilst booting and didnt restore any settings.
I downloaded CCcam from plugins and transferred my bouquets across and then ftp'd into box and added a config file to /usr/keys.The result is below

View attachment 71465View attachment 71466

as you can see CCcam is working ,i think this rules out the image as being at fault.Obviously openwebif screengrabber is working again.

There is an new openpli image in the TM download centre give this one a go.

only one i can find is the one i was trying 2.2 ?

m8 i dont have the twin but the 2t, it came with the open pli image on it, and everything works a treat no green screens try the open pli if you google openpli image for tm twin you should get it there site is .org

is there any easy way that i can flash my box to latest 4d image please , i never done it before

its 4d image on it already but some reason i cant update at all online

well i must done something but box says strating but nothing comin up

If the box starts, you can try doing the following which will let you update online.
There were drivers released for all three of their publicly released E2 models on 20 Feb2013.
The latest 4D images are dated 08/02/13. Hopefully they will release one soon.
The Vix team have incorporated them into their images.

The tinkerer's website is spewing an error so can't check if he has something on offer for the general public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back