piplan1966

Member ++
Reaction score
I have never installed an image on my VU Zero. Now I want to install it myself. Please help me with the details on how to delete the previous image so that I can learn.

OpenATV 6.5 is abandoned. Don't waste your time with it. You should flash 6.4, their stable version. Otherwise 7 which is their python 3 version.

To install CCCam ( or any softcam) on OpenATV, you must install the secret feed first.

You should be able to "flash online" and select 6.4 which is the current stable Open ATV image. Alternatively, you can download the image and flash by USB

Please save this link for future reference
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

To install the secret feed, issue the following command:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You will ten be able to install the softcam form plugins

With the help of you guys have installed openvix image for which many thanks have also installed soft cam cccam now how to add sea line remotely please help

We have been through this before on your filezilla thread but here it is again.

1. Enter the address in the Host field.This is the IP address of your receiver
  2. Enter root in the Username field.
  3. Enter your password in the Password field.
  4. Enter a port number in the Port field. Port number is 21
  5. Click on Quickconnect.
  6. Bottom right window named Filename double click the etc folder
  7. Now from the left hand window find the CCcam.cfg on your computer and drag it into the etc folder in the right hand lower window.

I uploaded the line through filezilla but I don't know where the line is. No channel is running while another receiver has run the line remotely so the channels are running. How to add line from

The CCcam.cfg contains your line. It goes in /etc.

What do you mean by "remotely"?

Have you started the softcam? Are you using the script control version or softcam manager control?

I'm guessing, so please ignore if I am wrong.

You cannot use softcam ipks designed for one image on another image.

My understanding is that you are using OpenViX. Have you started the softcam?

Have you gone to softcam manager and started/restarted CCcam? Post a picture of what softcam manager shows.

Back