i'm lost too?

i've ran them updates and it's worked a treat. i've now got it to load sonic without entering devhook,and good job u reminded me that i needed a umd in;)

this is the only game i can fit on memcard as it's only a 512 out of my phone. i'm gunna order a 2gig one from fleabay,would i need to do all that again?

now thats all done you can delete the files from your MS. go into the GAME150 folder and delete the folders in there. and then go into your GAME folder and delete things in there EXCEPT the RECOVERY folder.

i got a 4gb sandisk card for about £80 i think it was (not off ebay). you have to watch out for the fake cards on ebay. alot of the cheap ones are fake, some work fine but otheres work for abit and then die.

when you get the new card you dont need to do any thing as this firmware has wrote to flash like an original firmware update from sony. all you need to do is back up your smaller card (gamesaves and things) then copy to new card.

with your games you might beable to rip then if not done already to make then abit smaller.

thanks alot m8 you've been a big help. i havent got a clue about ripping could be worthwile like. i wouldnt mind getting a 4 gig card i just thought 2 was the biggest. will the likes of currys and comet sell the 4 gig cards do u reckon?

thanks alot m8 you've been a big help. i havent got a clue about ripping could be worthwile like. i wouldnt mind getting a 4 gig card i just thought 2 was the biggest. will the likes of currys and comet sell the 4 gig cards do u reckon?

they would but the price would be rediculace. i think they want about £60 for a 2gb. i got mine from here worked about about £86 posted.

yeah thinks like padding and the update can be taken out making games abit smaller.

cheers m8 i'll look into getting one when i get paid:)

your a star

thanks for all your help m8 much appreciated:)

i eventually got a 2 gig card this morning and went to copy the files from the 512 card to it but it's not in the psp(little sh!t has lost it) has anyone got there memory card copied to HDD so i can copy the files onto mine please. it doesnt need to have games on,just the basic files so i can copy my games onto without having to redo the psp.

cheers

if you format the mem card in the psp it will put the files there for you? or do you mean the devhook ones?

what did you use to install 3.02 OE from dark alex ?

if so just run the installer it will copy all the files you need over to the mem card, it will be difficult for someone to give you there files (ev en though i know what you mean lol) because they might have diff setups and software

obviously you dont need to upgrade or install again as your firmware will be the same but you will need to run the installer and it will install all the files you need then you can remove the flash folders which contain whatever version you are runing :)

and install the recovery folder aswell ;)

Regards
Mickie D

i put on 2.71seB mickie. can i do it by just putting the memory card in the reader on mi lappy or do i need the usb lead

put in the usb lead and run the intstaller for 2.71SE

though saying that you really should download the 3.02OE-A (FOR SE that i uploaded not the 1.50) and upgrade to 3.02OE-A then upgrade that with the small 3.02OE-B update which would put you on the latest version dark alex has out

and you can also play PSX games ;)

but if you want to leave it as it is just run the 2.71SE-B installer plug in the USB lead and choose the recommended one and it will copy all the files you need to your mem card, you can delete the flash folders after save 16 odd meg

you dont need to run any installer or update the folders are copied and thats all you need... you should delete the installers so your son/daughter dont press it though i dont think it will do anything ;)

Regards
Mickie D

you dont need the usb lead if you have a card reader. just stick the MS in the card reader

cheers lads worked a treat just using the card reader. the nairns over the moon that av eventually put scooby doo on for him;)

Back