iPhone ihone protective cover skin?

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Been looking around and they seem to be either way way overpriced or they look rubbish. Can anyone recomend a decent one?

sargie i got a cracker off one out asdas for a tenner. protective screen is only 8 quid but the case is like a hard plastic and if dropped i looks like it would do a good job of keepin it in 1 piece

Ive just got one of these sargie, its really sturdy and fits snug to the phone and feels great, i feel if i were to ever drop my phone it would survive with this case and probably bounce back up. Along with the screen protector they are doing a great job of keeping my phone in pristine condition.

Sport Grip for iPhone 3G/3GS

Welcome to SwitchEasy

I got this one and from amazon it was £12.99

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002W99ZQ2/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002W99ZOO&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1G2MWCPKAYPJPQ407RJ4[/ame]

Protective covers etc. very smart

Everything But the Kitchen Sink
As a SwitchEasy tradition, we have included everything you need to protect and accessorize your new iPhone 3G / 3GS. With our CapsuleRebel M™ package, you’ll get the following
Two anti-static Screen Guards
One Microfiber Wipe
Two Universal Dock Adapters (Pearl White and Piano Black)
One Video Dock Stand
Two Power Jack Connector Protectors
Two 3.5mm Headphone Jack Protectors

Last edited:
Thanks all some food for thought there. They are expensive imo but considering what i paid for my phone on payandgo and the fact that they hold money quite well if looked after, i think they need decent protection.

Ive just got one of these sargie, its really sturdy and fits snug to the phone and feels great, i feel if i were to ever drop my phone it would survive with this case and probably bounce back up. Along with the screen protector they are doing a great job of keeping my phone in pristine condition.

Sport Grip for iPhone 3G/3GS

i went to order the one u have and then seen the shippin costs
manged to get one from play.com

Play.com (UK) - Mobile - Free Delivery

Yes i got mine from Ebay couple of quid dearer than yours doh, how do you find it ? the only snag i find is that fluff and that from your pocket sticks to it other than that i am happy.

these lcd protective films can we get them back off easily or wot?

these lcd protective films can we get them back off easily or wot?

Yeah they come off no problems at all, just clean the screen well before putting another back on, they don't leave any residue or anything, just needs cleaned again to remove any dust.

Back