If I offend the unemployed sorry

Ive bin a lone father for 8 yrs now and have been lucky I suppose in having work tho most of it has been part time.A previous poster is correct saying that single mums are better catered for-its a nightmare trying to get any sort of help, worse when theres no maintenance for the child/children.£260 per month after rent and council tax-we've lived on less than that sometimes. I would sometimes been better off not working but there are those that choose to sit on their arses and those that dont.I feel sorry for the peeps who try really hard but the spongers have them painted the same. incapacitated through drink or drugs? Its a feckin joke

They are we have just had to pay an accountant £380 to check our tax returns for the last 6 years, all to be told we have underpaid by £2.10p.
No we are not a big multinational company, we just have a small rental property.

What I had in mind was avoidance and fraud on a much larger scale: The very rich making sure they hold on to their millions.

I would bring back the old "dig a ditch" scheme, £10 on top of your dole money for a few hours of community service a week. There will be exceptions who can't for family, medical reasons but alot of local communities are in a right state and this simple few hours per fit and able person would help tidy up towns and perhaps give people a greater sense of ownership and community spirit. And for the record as a bookmaker I don't know many "skint" unemployed people I do know alot of people who seem to stay in one house and have their mail delivered to another (wonder why they do that) also know loads of people who seem to think a job that pays tax (through the books) is a foreign notion to them. I also know loads of decent people who struggle for years with little or nothing left for the kitty at the end of the month that work full time jobs to keep the aforementioned in the lazy ersed life to which they have become accostomed.

I would bring back the old "dig a ditch" scheme, £10 on top of your dole money for a few hours of community service a week. There will be exceptions who can't for family, medical reasons but alot of local communities are in a right state and this simple few hours per fit and able person would help tidy up towns and perhaps give people a greater sense of ownership and community spirit. And for the record as a bookmaker I don't know many "skint" unemployed people I do know alot of people who seem to stay in one house and have their mail delivered to another (wonder why they do that) also know loads of people who seem to think a job that pays tax (through the books) is a foreign notion to them. I also know loads of decent people who struggle for years with little or nothing left for the kitty at the end of the month that work full time jobs to keep the aforementioned in the lazy ersed life to which they have become accostomed.

they are doing summit like that up my way.

they are sending long term claiments to work in "poundland" stacking shelves etc on six week courses.

if they refuse to do it or dont turn up, they losee all or most of their benefits including housing benefit.

so they are forced to do it.
i dont think they evan get an extra tenner in their money, just expenses.....

I do know alot of people who seem to stay in one house and have their mail delivered to another.

thats a massive problem and beneft scam , tell the social that you and the partner have split up, they give them a house cause their homeless then claim full housing benefit that way they can claim seperate benefits (properly known as a giro drop)

its NOT only the habitual unemployed that do it its every walk of life including the working and middle classes although these might not claim housing benefits but it is still a scam an i know and have known of many that use it

On top of that you have the people who will rent out the empty house or flat to people looking for cheap rental accomadation it's a feckin joke revenue for something they don't own or don't pay for :Mad2:

they are sending long term claiments to work in "poundland" stacking shelves etc on six week courses.

if they refuse to do it or dont turn up, they losee all or most of their benefits including housing benefit.

yes mate but that means a couple of people who could have been in full or part time employment not working just to prove a point to the unemployed and its a win win situation for the shop owners getting money from goverment then free staff

here we go back to the YTS days of the maggie thatcher era!

On top of that you have the people who will rent out the empty house or flat to people looking for cheap rental accomadation it's a feckin joke revenue for something they don't own or don't pay for :Mad2:

to true i know that thats rife in a run down area of flats near me an its the pols that are second renting them

i was wondering if you knew the name of this scheme mate as i would love to do that tbh.If you on dole for 18months or 6months here i hate what they do u get shoved in a classroom 9-4 and tbh.Cause of how it is i dont like it.

p.s anyone in the Renfrewshire area leaning towards the Port (if you are you will know where I am) wanting a job I am currently looking for a 16 hour and a 25 hour cashier. Only thing I ask is that you come to work hard, have good communication skills and are flexible regarding hours.

p.s anyone in the Renfrewshire area leaning towards the Port (if you are you will know where I am) wanting a job I am currently looking for a 16 hour and a 25 hour cashier. Only thing I ask is that you come to work hard, have good communication skills and are flexible regarding hours.
only on DW would u get an offer like this
pitty am in liverpool and a single dad
would be good to hear if any 1 of here has a go at the offer
nice offer mate

I think thats a very kind offer tbh wish there was more people around on other forums like this.Shame im well well away from u would snapp that job up in seconds.

communication skills mean plenty of patience, self control and street-wise.

@portboy iv installed several cctv systems in H&H shops around greenock & gourock area most of them were an experience with the drunks junkies an desporados, its the only times iv set foot in a bookies, its a job for someone with a strong personallity

But get a ****ing job
Soz had to say that
Been on 2 weeks break how can ya do that day in day out for years you must be bored shitless ! And don't give me that you can't get a job ! You can think of all the money you'll have! Want a job inbox me www.getyaownjob.cum
Pmpl

Lol can giv you sone web sites to get one

OOOO got a job so lets have a beer one night and think about all them claimants.tar them all with the same brush

Nice one mate, kind of you to offer that here.
Pity you'd have to work in the Port for it though :banana: :banana:
Regards HH (Port born & bred)

communication skills mean plenty of patience, self control and street-wise.

@portboy iv installed several cctv systems in H&H shops around greenock & gourock area most of them were an experience with the drunks junkies an desporados, its the only times iv set foot in a bookies, its a job for someone with a strong personallity

The punters aint much better mate :proud:

Nice one mate, kind of you to offer that here.
Pity you'd have to work in the Port for it though :banana: :banana:
Regards HH (Port born & bred)

Somebody has to work here mate, and compared to some I've worked in it's pretty damm good ;)

Mate if i could get my lazy arsed nephew to get out of his bed and out of my mums hoose i would get him to ur shop and trust me i would make sure he worked hard but unfortunatly my sis keeps him and gives him every thing he wants so hes happy sittin on his arse on the xbox havin a "life" with his mates.

but if its still there after easter when i visit then thats a different story lol

Back