Ice covered Britain Satellite pictures taken by NASA

have just read now mate that it was Britons coldest night last night -22 and its goin to get colder?

: spook :
fire on for me tonight then in front the telly with my tinnies lol

Ice covered Britain Satellite pictures taken by NASA
nice picture :)

This striking image taken by Nasa's Terra satellite on 7 January shows the UK deep in the clutches of the current cold snap.

reminds me of that film last year,

been working outside all day, i was driving the tractor whilst the lads put a shift in shovelling the snow into the trailer, sweat pishing out them and i was freezing! temp never got above -10c all day!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

-21 was the real feel here last night apparently, thats taking wind chill into account (northwest).... Ive not stopped on the call outs for burst pipes ££££££'s. No beers for me just in case ive another busy night.

-21 was the real feel here last night apparently, thats taking wind chill into account (northwest).... Ive not stopped on the call outs for burst pipes ££££££'s. No beers for me just in case ive another busy night.

mental innit mate!!

burst pipes galore at my work! the feckin main froze at one point!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I know ive just told the Mrs to put another jumper on, no way that thermostat is going above 15 oc.

I know ive just told the Mrs to put another jumper on, no way that thermostat is going above 15 oc.

I keep telling mine to get hers off and I'll turn it up a notch... Needless to say, I've saved the planet, again...! ;)

can none of you see whats happened here??

there was that big thing about global warming just before all this began, and as the british government is so full of pussys and bend over and take it in the ass from the rest of the world, and the UK people suffer for it, they agreed that in a bid to slow down global warming, they would freeze the whole of the UK

there are 2 satellites hovering above the UK, reflecting the cold of deep space directly down onto us

all the other countries said they would nuke the satellites if they were turned on them, but our government had a quiet word with america, and agreed to freeze the lot of us to death

BBQ summer, mild winter, i cant fookin wait for this years predictions

Back