ibox 4 red light

Hi Mate
The guy trying to fix mine said he couldn't fix it as the chip works when connected to the pc via jtag but when its working on its own it doesn't and goes to red light, any kind person who could have a go at my box pls, will to pay here

Thanks

Hi!
For me it worked only this way.
1-Turn off the ibox4
1-plug the USB formated in fat32 with the uncompressed file in those folder "vuplus/solo" and also
I've put it in "vuplus/duo"
but I plugged it on the back of the ibox4, on the front it wouln't work
2-turn on the ibox 4, the USB will flash for a while
3-when it stop flashing, unplug the USB and only after you unpluged it, turn off the ibox4.
4-wait a few second and turn it on again and then you'll see the blue light but after a short red light
time (30sec to 1min.)

Hope it will help you.

which image did you use?

- - - Updated - - -

i have redlight also, usb stays lit

give me your email and I'll send exactly they way I used it on a USB fat32 stick
since it's 133mb I'll send it by wetransfer.com

Oldjazz.

I don't know if he can download it, if he's like me in that time, I couldn't download because I haven't got enough post. So I proposed him to send it directly into he's private email but he didn't reply yet.

I don't know if he can download it, if he's like me in that time, I couldn't download because I haven't got enough post. So I proposed him to send it directly into he's private email but he didn't reply yet.

Well he has 6 posts you need 5 so downloads should be possible.

Back