I have a gambling problem...

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
...I never fooking win!

Had £5 on Boyd first goalscorer and thats now down.

I put a coupon on every weak of the football season and Bet on most of the big champions league matches and in total I won £48 for a Newcastle correct score!

Probably spend an average of £7-8 a week atleast at the bookies so i have lost a fair whack.

Also lost £20 on the grand national and £20 on the Scottish National.

Need to give it up as im either really unlucky or plain crap.

(For anyone who may misread it the problem is that i never win its not a real gambling problem like loosing all my wages ect.)

...I never fooking win!

I put a coupon on every weak of the football season and Bet on most of the big champions league matches and in total I won £48 for a Newcastle correct score!

Probably spend an average of £7-8 a week atleast at the bookies so i have lost a fair whack.

Sorry to here your addiction m8,

Have a read of this hope it

helps and kills the filthy habbit.http://www.gamcare.org.uk/site.builder/probgam.html

Last edited:
im the same, have a terrible time betting on the footie (bet on yeovil, what was i thinking!).

im not doing badly on the horses mind, not crazy £20 bets just 20p each ways singles and sometimes multibets. got a great system, i just pick the horses with the daftest names. "hmm sure2loose looks like a good runner"...And there off!! "wait, whys my horse sat down?"

...I never fooking win!

(For anyone who may misread it the problem is that i never win its not a real gambling problem like loosing all my wages ect.)

i wouldnt call that a gambling problem m8 i think most people spend about the same

i cut down what a spend to 10.00 online williehill, i win some lose some so 10.00 can last me a month, when i go to betting shop i lose more, so i stay away from there now, so only online for me now

I'm the same, try to limit myself online Willhill on footy bets. Problem is I can have a really good Saturday and find myself 20 quid up and then get a bottle of wine down meself a few days later, and feeling all clever throw the lot away on silly silly bets..

no mate same here i dont think thats a problem think its only a problem if you are betting more than you can afford to lose

Guys if you can afford to through your money away then do something worthy with it like charity. . . . GIVE IT TO ME!

Guys if you can afford to through your money away then do something worthy with it like charity. . . . GIVE IT TO ME!

difference is bookies offer good odds lol

If you want a sure fire winner and you have big pockets.
Select a dour middle of the table team like Pompey.
Bet on no first goalscorer in every match they play (always have that bet rather than 0-0 in case of a 1-0 own goal as the odds are usually the same 7/1.
For the first 5 matches stake £1 for the next 5 matches stake £2 etc when you get a result start again

well i'm the same every football game i have a bet on and if i'm watching the game on tv i sometimes bet in play and also do the most corners silly bet i know but keeps me interested !!!!!!

Back