i hate hayfever

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
i bloody hate f*&king hayfever....got this morning and my eyes r booger shut clean it and now its pissing water and itchy, 2 more months of this sh*te .....errh

Tell me about it

Every winter I seem to stay without a cold

But as soon as the summer comes I get bloddy hayfever which is worse than a cold

yer not the best thing in the world , makes me laugh sometimes , when i go in the shops and my eyes are streaming , then the person behind the counter says you been crying , so i tell em no its hayfever lol

yer not the best thing in the world , makes me laugh sometimes , when i go in the shops and my eyes are streaming , then the person behind the counter says you been crying , so i tell em no its hayfever lol
i cant go to shops and malls were loads of peeps i looks like a f*&king freak with 2 big red eyes ...then i start paniking and everything comes rushing out,

Same here. Today was the first really bad day. I was avoiding my hayfever pills, but popped one today. No bad though. It usually starts earlier. May until October is OK.

I used to suffer pretty badly and being asthmatic didnt help at all. I went to see a nutritionist who eventually had me eating 3 different types of vitamin pills a day.

I gotta say that there has been a huge improvement. I dont take anthistamines anymore and can go out as much as I want. No more becanase either! The main benifit is no more runny nose. The eyes get a bit itchy now and then but who gives a crap about that. A small change in lifestyle and the magic pills I'm almost cured.

I hate hayfever flipping as soon as i`m up my nose is running eyes itch and always red people always think I`ve been crying cos they keep asking me whats up are you allright. Eyes are always stinging and cant see proper But!! I`d rather have the summer than the winter anytime.

I'm quite lucky, my hayfever at thgis time of year is very very mild, slightly runny nose, slight itch in my eyes etc, but once July hits it cripples me, constant sneezing, eyes itching like mad, sore throat, walking around in a daze looking like I've been crying my eyes out, sore ribs because of the constant sneezing, then if i take an anti-histamine it dries me up and my skin starts to itch nad my bedclothes hurt me!

:(

sh*ite this stuff must be working i for got i went to doc today and got a shot up my up ar*se the stuff they give me was kenalog which ther was reluctant to give me @ first keep saying to me its licence like i gave hoot so i insist, i guess that s why the nurse wasnt too kind to butt its still bloody hurts. my nose is still stuff up and im afraid to blow it incase sh*t start flying again but the itchy eyes has cool down a lot... the real test is gona be when its time to sleep thats when usally get a massive attack and 2moro morning when i get up.. thx elkopite for the tip

I can get a jab off my Doc and it'll all go away??

Me wants!

:)

I can get a jab off my Doc and it'll all go away??

Me wants!

:)
maybe get the the jab before things might even better u never know. @ this stage i was will try dog sh*t if i know it would work

when the clock strikes june for me,the nose i could rip from my head,eyes i could scratch out and its nearly here: whip :

hayfever does my swan in too, but only seem to get it on the weirdist of days , rainy etc

doesnt make sense however couple on Benadryl sorts me right out

anyway.......HAYFEVER SUCKS

just an update as i forgot i suffer from hayfever, that needle up the backside really really works i havent had any attacks for over a week and half now no stuffy nose or itchy eyes im actually allowed back in the bed so guessing my snoring has cut down too. if some1 didnt activate this thread i would of forgotten all about it. any1 that is suffering badly from hayfever should go to ther doctor and get this Kennalog injection its really is brilliant i cant tell u how great it is to go out not start crying and sh*t flying everywhere from ur nose

Back