I Cant Belive This Still Happens In Todays World

I think the point I made was fairly obvious. You get rabbits of all different colours in the wild. That was it.

The video doesn't show wild rabbits & even if it did it wouldn't excuse the way they have been killed.

What you are seeing is rabbits who are raised on a fur farm, kept in tiny wire bottomed cages for the whole of their sad lives & then killed in the most inhumane way possible.

The video doesn't show wild rabbits & even if it did it wouldn't excuse the way they have been killed.

What you are seeing is rabbits who are raised on a fur farm, kept in tiny wire bottomed cages for the whole of their sad lives & then killed in the most inhumane way possible.
Like I said, am emotive issue.

Its a shame it happens, but there are a lot worse things going on in the world right now. I know I am going to get a lot of abuse for saying that. But at the end of the day if people cannot be treated humanely, then what chance do animals have?

Lol, you get wild rabbits of all different colours. Over here they happen to be brown, but you still get plenty of white (not albino) rabbits. They just dont last as long in the wild.

Wild white rabbits are extremly rare and they are albino's karym the white rabbits in that video are bred to be white.

I do see what your saying and agree there are lots more happening in the world

but it dosent make it right m8

you have made yourself clear on the points you have made

I do see what your saying and agree there are lots more happening in the world

but it dosent make it right m8

you have made yourself clear on the points you have made

Lets face it karym makes the same point enough times :)

great post rat thats sick but good info I wont let my misses buy proper fur stuff anymore for sure thats sickkko :drink:

great post rat thats sick but good info I wont let my misses buy proper fur stuff anymore for sure thats sickkko :drink:

Does that mean you have done in the past???

We wont ever buy anything made from fur.. ive even thought about giving up meat products allot this year, but man it taste's so go :)

As for Karym , said this before and ill say it again, you say the oposite of what the rest of the forum says..

Forum - Food should be free

karym = no it shouldnt..

crap example but you get my drift..

Back