I Cant Belive This Still Happens In Todays World

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
over the summer months we got the kids 2 rabbits and tbh the whole family have become very attached to these friendly little balls of fluff :)

my wife has just pointed out this video to me and it made me feel bad :(

just cannot believe this still happens in todays modern world

**CAUTION BEFORE CLICKING LINK** ** You Have Been Warned**

**Do Not Play Video In Front Of Children**
the video is Have You Ever Heard A Bunny Scream

this is a animal that very rarely makes a noise,just listen to it scream :(
you may not find it that bad but to me its just horrific :(

Last edited:
I dont agree with the practises shown there, however what other way have you got to butcher a rabbit?

I used to keep rabbits when I was a kid and loved it, however they are vermin (at least in the UK).

I dont know why labels like Donna Karen need to keep using fur like this, they should know that it only propegates animal cruelty.

you shouldn't need to BUTCHER any animal

there are humane ways to kill animals in a way they don't need to suffer to much/any pain

you shouldn't need to BUTCHER any animal

there are humane ways to kill animals in a way they don't need to suffer to much/any pain
Have you ever visited a slaughterhouse? There may be humane ways to do it, but they cost more. I can tell you know that all the turkeys we are going to tuck into this christmas didnt all slip off peacefully.

The biggest statement you can make against animal cruelty is to not support the products that promote it.

Why do they have to be butchered?
well, if you want to eat it, you might want to do that first.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not talking about killing animals for food here so Id rather the thread didnt go that way
this is for a coat etc to keep rich people warm because man made fabric isnt warm is it ?

but again its the way its done, you tell me when you have heard a rabbit make a noise ?? that poor animal is having its fur ripped from its skin

why not kill it first ?
I dont think I will ever see any reasons for doing this so dont even try to condone it

we are not talking about killing animals for food here so Id rather the thread didnt go that way
this is for a coat etc to keep rich people warm because man made fabric isnt warm is it ?

but again its the way its done, you tell me when you have heard a rabbit make a noise ?? that poor animal is having its fur ripped from its skin

why not kill it first ?
I dont think I will ever see any reasons for doing this so dont even try to condone it

100% agree.

I dont think anyone has condoned it. Least of all me.

I have heard a rabbit scream before, its not a pleasant sound. However, if these animals are being butchered for their fur only then the ultimate act is that they have to die.

As I said previously, if you want to make a stand against this sort of thing then dont buy products that make it happen. As soon as the fashion labels realise there is no demand for it, they wont make clothes with it.

China is pretty crap when it comes to animals, but again as long as people want the product cheaply then places like China will continue to supply it.

that is really cruel how can they do that to them poor defenceless rabbits i hope a protester rips the skin off ther fooking back see how they like it..

I’m totally against any sort of animal cruelty for fashion, cosmetic or medical needs.

I know this is off subject but if it where me I’d test all these cosmetic/medical products on the murderers, rapists and pedos that are sitting in jail doing feck all.

@ Karym6, you have had 2 posts deleted (1 by me) why do you keep making the same point again and again ? you already stated in posts 5 and 9 what you are repeating again in the deleted posts !

@ Karym6, you have had 2 posts deleted (1 by me) why do you keep making the same point again and again ? you already stated in posts 5 and 9 what you are repeating again in the deleted posts !
So why not just tell me that? I knew someone was deleting them, and would have carried on making the same post.

I deleted the second one and told you straight away, how much more helpful would you like me to be ?

I deleted the first one and Ive also been merging your posts
we now have a multi quote button :)

In the wild when a weasel or a stote gets a rabbit they make the exact same noise.

The same goes for ferets i have been fereting with my dad a few times on a farm that is overrun with rabbits. Im afraid in this day and age rabbits are classed as vermin due to there rate of breeding.

Quite often rabbits are culled via gasing and ofc the big government one mixymatosis spread by infected fleas.

Often when ive seen a dead rabbit in the wild it is infected with mixymatosis and that is one hell of a slow painfull death for the rabbit.

I dont believe in killing animals for fashion accesorys and i sit on the fence with animal testing because i dont know what the alternative would be with regards to researching medicines and cures.

I dont agree with the practises shown there, however what other way have you got to butcher a rabbit?

If you breed for fur, the only way to kill is to kill humanly, the problem is that nearly all of those country's that kill animals in that way have no morals and do not care.

Back