Hungarian Satellite Television

Fragbandit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I was asked recently if I was able to help somebody install a satellite dish which could receive satellite tv in Magyar (hungarian) have to admit this is a new one on me and any advice about which receivers and lnbs are best suited would be greatly appreciated. Have done a little research so far and it doesn't seem to be overly complex but perhaps I am missing something obvious.

Hi I was asked recently if I was able to help somebody install a satellite dish which could receive satellite tv in Magyar (hungarian) have to admit this is a new one on me and any advice about which receivers and lnbs are best suited would be greatly appreciated. Have done a little research so far and it doesn't seem to be overly complex but perhaps I am missing something obvious.

skybox f3 or tm5402hd and a fixrd dish on eutelsat 9a@9east or a motorised 90cm/1m dish. you will of course need a viewing card or connection to a friend,regards mdt

Hi Fragbandit,

If you want the Full Hungarian Satellite TV Package... it can be found on the following satellite...

Amos 3 at 4.0°W

T-Home (Conax)
Magio TV (Conax)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Code:

However... you would need a large dish to comfortably receive these channels 24/7

Code:
(Select Europe Beam)

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
Back