HP ProLiant Turion II N40L MicroServer - £184 --- WITH CASHBACK!!!

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For those that was interested in a home server, these HP's are ideal for a starter.

HP ProLiant Turion II N40L MicroServer | Ebuyer.com

There are options for cashback with these but you will need to read the form on the page in the link.

Specs:
-----------------------------------------------
[h=2]HP ProLiant Turion II N40L MicroServer Product Description[/h]You have multiple versions of files floating around the company and maintaining control of document versions is becoming a challenge - there is no central data storage. You need to improve communication and work processes with employees or customers. You want to make sure that you can make the most of your existing computers and office equipment.

The HP ProLiant MicroServer is a general purpose server that can provide a platform to organize and safeguard your business information, allow effective communication with customers and make the most of your existing office equipment and resources. The HP MicroServer is a cost effective starter server for businesses and it can take your business to the next level of productivity and efficiency.

[h=1]HP ProLiant Turion II N40L MicroServer[/h]
  • - AMD Turion II Neo N40L / 1.5GHz
    - 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
    - HDD 1x 250GB

-----------------------------------------------

Re: HP ProLiant Turion II N40L MicroServer - £154 --- WITH CASHBACK!!!

Still an amazing buy but the cashback only applies when buying microsoft products with it whereas it used to be a straight £100 back before.

I would say, its might be worth holding on for a bit as there is a new model N54L coming out soon so they may have some clearance prices on the N40L. But anyway, as I said its a steal at even at the current price.

showing up @ £184.98inc. vat before Cashback Offers

HP ProLiant Turion II N40L MicroServer - £154 --- WITH CASHBACK!!!

Checking this now mate, it was definitely 154 when I posted the link????

Mick

Sent from my iPhone.

Sorry about that, I have a business account with ebuyer, and it shows me the business price before vat.

I have adjusted the price in the title.

Mick

Ebuyer just put there prices up.

Cheeky fookers!!!

Last edited:

£169 at amazon!!!

HP ProLiant MicroServer - Turion II Neo N40L 1.5 GHz: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Not sure about the cash back with this offer?

But if you can get £100 back lol that's a server for £69

I WOULD ASK HP, if this deal is compatible with there cash back???

Mick

I'm pretty certain cashback won't apply as its a Spanish based supplier and for previously for valid cash back application it needs to be a UK supplier.

Business Address:

Miniprice Express
Parque Tecnologico de Galicia, Edificio CEI
San Cibrao das Vias
Ourense
ES

Theyre good boxes defo worth it with the cashback deal, I have one of these running Amahi Home Server as my NAS box, with a couple of 2 TB Samsung Spinpoint drives. Great for streaming movies and stuff. Got a couple of Raspberry PI's conencting to it runnign XBMC, also will stream fine to Sat recievers Dm800SE, VU DUO etc via CIFS or SMB. Lower power consumption that a proper PC as well due to Laptop spec low power conspumption CPU and board..

Sorry guys, now showing as out of stock via the link and searching on ebuyer does not find the product.

Can you have 2 drives in a raid setup(mirrored) with two not on raid.

Is it straight forward to restrict access so kids do not access certain directories?

£169 at amazon!!!

HP ProLiant MicroServer - Turion II Neo N40L 1.5 GHz: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Not sure about the cash back with this offer?

But if you can get £100 back lol that's a server for £69

I WOULD ASK HP, if this deal is compatible with there cash back???

Mick

Cashback only available/Qualifies if its bought from AMAZON .

If in doubt email [email protected]
and ask about the supplier they normally get back to you within a few hours :)

All the stores are putting the price up by 50 because of this cash back deal,

That box.co.uk link is now 230 up from 187.

It's disgusting these shops are doing this, it's not there cash back deal. It's down to HP.

Trying to take nick an extra 50 because of a manufacturers deal. Not impressed!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

Good Find Abu!

Mick

I am looking for something like this so I can tidy up get rid of all my tower and stuff, but I have ran a bit short on cash at the minute hope there's still some offers on the go in a few weeks.

everybody should have one of these. they are amazing for the price

the cashback is on all this month, and if history is repeated. then the cashback will be extended.

the prices have been up and down the last few days. and this will continue

Back