How's This For Bad Luck

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Im really having a run of bad luck :(
1st off u may of read my post a while back about the trouble Im having with a motor Scooter I bought from a company off ebay. Well that is in the process of going to court now, waiting for a date
bought a Toshiba picture frame 3 off the net at christmas, got it and there was a fault :( they messed me about saying get one to u next week get one to u next week well next week never came so got a refund,
bought a new washer/dryer from currys got it home all seemed fine :) used the dryer once then two weeks later the thermostat went :( they are picking that up tomorrow
bought another Toshiba from another online shop :) well pleased with the service very polite and friendly,just fitted it up and guess what
ANOTHER FRIGGING FAULT
wont turn on. On Toshibas the tv shuts off when it finds a fault so it dont cause any more damage
so back to square one ,gotta ring the company tomorrow to get a replacement :(
Ive read so many good reviews about the Toshiba I dont want to get a different make
so now im off for a SULK and to unwind coz Im soooooo tense its untrue LOL

thanks for reading my rant ;)

Rat :Cry:

I cant believe it john,you've definately had some bad luck m8,fingers crossed the tv will be sorted quite soon,i know you;ve waited a long time for this tv and by the sound of it m8 its guner be worth the wait once you have one that works LOL (sorry)Things can only get better john :)

m8 i'll post you a bottle of cuban Rum m8 that will lift you up

Well I have some good news.....My New camera works.....just cant fecking use it.....back to the destructions...

Rat ® said:

Be grateful for this m8, if i didn't have bad luck i'd have none at all !, still, i suppose it's comforting knowing its not just me this happens to :)

Rat ® said:
1st off u may of read my post a while back about the trouble Im having with a motor Scooter I bought from a company off ebay. Well that is in the process of going to court now, waiting for a date
bought a Toshiba picture frame 3 off the net at christmas, got it and there was a fault :( they messed me about saying get one to u next week get one to u next week well next week never came so got a refund,
bought a new washer/dryer from currys got it home all seemed fine :) used the dryer once then two weeks later the thermostat went :( they are picking that up tomorrow
bought another Toshiba from another online shop :) well pleased with the service very polite and friendly,just fitted it up and guess what
ANOTHER FRIGGING FAULT
wont turn on. On Toshibas the tv shuts off when it finds a fault so it dont cause any more damage
so back to square one ,gotta ring the company tomorrow to get a replacement :(
Ive read so many good reviews about the Toshiba I dont want to get a different make
so now im off for a SULK and to unwind coz Im soooooo tense its untrue LOL

thanks for reading my rant ;)

Rat :Cry:

A few years ago i was given this by a new friend who i had told about some stuff that happened to me the next thing i knew he handed me this card this is what was writen on it.

" Your story has touched my heart.Never before have i met anyone with moore problems than i have . Please accept this expression of my sympathy: please turn over .

Now F#ck off and annoy somebody else ....O.K.

it will benworth it in the end
you will enjoy it even more when its sorted

you are having a run m8....could be worse tho...at least your computer is ok....

lol! m8 dont worry, it'll soon be over!! reading your rant has cheared me up ( i thought it was me who had all the bad luck) lol!!

but once your gud luck starts i dont wanna hear abou it!! lol!

Cheers Guys :)
LOL dont seem so bad today :) but man was I peed off last night

Back