Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wants Independence from England, but wants to stay in the EU. There are NO Independent Nations in the EU.

She wants to to be an independant country that is part of the EU,
not a country that is governed by a neighbouring country which is part of the EU

There is a diffrence!

She wants to to be an independant country that is part of the EU,
not a country that is governed by a neighbouring country which is part of the EU

There is a diffrence!

What She wants, is not what the EU was set up to be. The EU was setup to be the Eutopion wonder state all together as one euro nation, no scotts just Euros. Where the Turks come in I don't know.

What She wants, is not what the EU was set up to be. The EU was setup to be the Eutopion wonder state all together as one euro nation, no scotts just Euros. Where the Turks come in I don't know.

what she wants is Scotland to be independant and govern it's own people... i honestly don't understand why anyone thinks that is wrong...

There is nothing wrong with that, but again read what I wrote above. Don't like being governed by oxbridge types in Westminster, try running to govern the UK, as there are English/Welsh people who would love a serious new party for government. In the EU is no more independant than the UK and some Scotts struggle with the UK which in theory You could at least govern if we left.

I will also point out the last 3 pm's have been Scottish ish.

Last edited:

There is nothing wrong with that, but again read what I wrote above. Don't like being governed by oxbridge types in Westminster, try running to govern the UK, as there are English/Welsh people who would love a serious new party for government. In the EU is no more independant than the UK and some Scotts struggle with the UK which in theory You could at least govern if we left.

I will also point out the last 3 pm's have been Scottish ish.

I have 2 mates called Scott, I don't know why your dragging them into this, it'll be gingers next. :rolleyes:

eu only for the companies nothing for the joe soaps out out out

- - - Updated - - -

eu only for the companies nothing for the joe soaps out out out

I have already voted..... Leave is the only option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bad is the head of BT for writing to 80,000+ employees , well trying to scare monger them into voting stay.
I think this !BOO! tatic is failing miserably. Now their trying to put the sh*ts up the pensioners. I honestly think that one will be the biggest mistake the stay campaign will make. The older you get the less you put up with crap like and if you vote leave we'll basically cut your money,

that's how they will see it.

It was 7/2 with the bookies 2 weeks back , now 2/1 to leave

How bad is the head of BT for writing to 80,000+ employees , well trying to scare monger them into voting stay.
I think this !BOO! tatic is failing miserably. Now their trying to put the sh*ts up the pensioners. I honestly think that one will be the biggest mistake the stay campaign will make. The older you get the less you put up with crap like and if you vote leave we'll basically cut your money,

that's how they will see it.

It was 7/2 with the bookies 2 weeks back , now 2/1 to leave
this is the same tatic that was used in the scottish referendum . Get use to it blackmail and double crossing .

So a boat representing the Leave on behalf of the fishing industry decides to go down the Thames and the IN send out a load of bell ends in dingys waving IN flags pmsl and a great liner with music blasting.

No I don't know about you but if that's not desperation measures I don't know what is. Whoever is pulling the strings for the IN brigade needs to think hard , this country is made up mainly of working class people and they will see that and ignorant and sad. They are really clutching at straws
EU campaigners meet on the River Thames - BBC News

When all said and done we give 350 million a week to the EU that is a fact. We are then given just under 1/2 of this back by the EU.
The amount we are rebated is set by those who are unelected by the uk taxpayer. This amount can rise but the way things are is highly unlikely.. In the next 10 years we will be asked to pay more and more as more deadend failing countries join the EU.
I personally like the simple idea that, we control our own money and spend it on the UK and if the Gov fook up I get the chance to vote them out unlike the head of the EU who control our money and I have no idea who they are.
If you vote stay don't leave the house incase something bad happens.

You know the stay nobs are clutching at straws when they say "It could affect our sports and football leaving the EU",

Really ?, we cant be any sh*tter than we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back