Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your having a laugh people coming from EU are fit and health and working people , some are but there's a dam lot that arn't and are coming here for benifits simple as that, its was on tv not long ago that youth from romania on his skate board with no legs come to claim high rate mobility benifts then he said his mam would be coming over to care for him getting carer's allowance. It makes my piss boil

It needs to end now,
As for recession ?, vote stay and mark my words in 10 years time there wont be enough space to take a piss. Jobs will go regardless but at the rate people are coming in and driving down wages this country will drop to it's knees.

Ask the 11,000 at BHS if the EU has done them proud ? take the rose tinted glasses off it's there to be seen unlike the stay predictions, all my harse

- - - Updated - - -

FACT: Some people don't even know how to spell their own Prime Minister's name. How can anyone take such a "knowledgeable" person seriously.

Ahh grammar bandit ffs , that your best :) me thinks you don't have a vote :) Was you late last last night fella logging in after Kammaron went off ??

It needs to end now,
As for recession ?, vote stay and mark my words in 10 years time there wont be enough space to take a piss. Jobs will go regardless but at the rate people are coming in and driving down wages this country will drop to it's knees.

Ask the 11,000 at BHS if the EU has done them proud ? take the rose tinted glasses off it's there to be seen unlike the stay predictions, all my harse

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh grammar bandit ffs , that your best :) me thinks you don't have a vote :) Was you late last last night fella logging in after Kammaron went off ??

The female member of the audience that attacked Nigel Farage with a bogus, slanderous, disgraceful volley of abuse was a Huffington Post Journalist and an extreme left wing blogger, it was a set up.

still a big out for me but feel we will be staying in not the normal pattern to voluntary change anything
troubled times ahead for sure

slanderous

You sure about that?

was a Huffington Post Journalist

Incorrect. She's a freelance journalist who's written for the Huffington post among others. As a freelance she's perfectly entitled to voice an opinion. I see that the fact that she was black seems to have upset some of Nigel's mob on the internet.

You sure about that?

Incorrect. She's a freelance journalist who's written for the Huffington post among others. As a freelance she's perfectly entitled to voice an opinion. I see that the fact that she was black seems to have upset some of Nigel's mob on the internet.

Freelance, self employed, did it for a laugh etc.... she has written numerous anti Farage blogs for the Huffington post and more than likely got paid by the huffington post for doing so, who cares, she was there to turn the "Nigel's mob" point of view on mass migration down to a racist argument which has worn thin with people and no longer has legs as the black guy clearly pointed out regarding his situation. What the hell she was on anyway ? her eyes were everywhere ! more rolls than Greggs, she looked like a 13 year old kid not getting her way the silly bint

Would they be extending the online voting if it favored the out voters ?? I doubt.

end of the day should have binned the debates etc as no one really knows the answers saved loads of wasted cash & went straight to the vote which will be stay in end of lol

Ooooo...sexist! View attachment 95980

They extended it because the website crashed. Why should it favour either camp? Are you into conspiracy theories?

Errr that's because their analyst who are always right in their predictions that the vast majority of people (which was over 500,000 people) who tried to login were made up of the younger generation "who" they have predicted once again ,yes predict been the operative word , think they will vote "Stay".

Now on that "conspiracy theory" and looking at their track record they will be right.

They all probably got wrapped up in their PS4 COD and thought sh*t !!

- - - Updated - - -

This is what gets me and he wants us to vote and stay in Europe what a tit. Have a look

YouTube

And people trust him ? pmsl , they should play that back just after his speech last night. He constantly harked on about cars , then electric cars and the catch word/s "Our children" or "Our grand children". My three who have all left school recently have told me their leaving Britain at the first opportunity as it's a ruin waiting to collapse

and guess what ?, their not going to Poland or Romania

Last edited:
At least all the progressive uber-crusties will be at Glastonbury instead of the polls :).

Founding fathers of the European Union: Winston Churchill

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Churchill - United States of Europe

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
And your point been ?

Nothing mate

I haven’t even voted on this poll yet

I’m just learning and sharing my discoveries as I’m reading

My strong point as you well know lies elsewhere, not in politics

Exposing the crucial lie.

Tory MP Sarah Wollaston has quit the campaign to leave the EU and will vote for Remain instead, she told the BBC.
Dr Wollaston, chairman of the health select committee, said Vote Leave's claim that Brexit would free up £350m a week for the NHS "simply isn't true".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36485464

Exposing the crucial lie.

Tory MP Sarah Wollaston has quit the campaign to leave the EU and will vote for Remain instead, she told the BBC.
Dr Wollaston, chairman of the health select committee, said Vote Leave's claim that Brexit would free up £350m a week for the NHS "simply isn't true".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36485464

There's something a bit fishy about this woman, she's either a project fear plant or she's a blonde, a supposedly intelligent MP? decides now that brexits not for her and cant wait to shout it from the rooftops?....I'm expecting more of these 2 faced cants will surface over the "remaining" weeks.
angryfire.gif

It will be that time of month , changes her mind every 30 seconds and shouts doing it

I've already voted in this poll to leave. I don't pretend to understand the full consequences of leaving.
I was born in 1956, left school in 1971, was time served in 75/76 and by 1978 was earning £200 a week. Probably twice as much as my Dad who was a skilled Miner. Just before the recent " Living Wage" people in this area were still on that sort of money. I remember Ted Heath taking us into the Common Market and there was a resultant price increase, but overall we were going to move forward and profit as a Country.

The EU as it is now known is a completely different kettle of fish. Being part of a common market is totally different to being in a situation where Brussels can overrule our Supreme Courts and dictate what we the UK can and cannot do. This to me is intolerable. What has happened to this Kingdom?, where we will train Saudi policemen who torture and lead practically innocent people to their deaths by public hanging or sword. Our Government pacify this by saying that they help us both economically and in the fight against terrorism!!

Seen a programme on tv regarding Fishermen somewhere in the North East. Massive building with a tiny catch in the middle being auctioned off, yet showed footage of pre-EU days when that massive building was thriving and a beehive of activity. Fishing grounds had been cut and our own British fishermen weren't allowed to fish certain British waters but were given to other nationalities instead.

I've waffled on and got this nearly off my chest now but I will add that I agree with Nigel Farage to a degree. Immigration has to stop because housing cannot keep up with our ever growing population. More importantly I am a Scot, I'm British and a UK citizen. I am not an EU citizen by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back