Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not expected into a 17 million pound house,maybe its the money he stashed away in off shore banking and dodgy deals.. what happened to his old house before he went into number 10.. i bet he claimed expenses for it aswell

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

He has leased his old house out, it still has tennants in lol

Former prime minister, wife and children occupy seven-bedroom Holland Park home owned by PR mogul Sir Alan Parker
Mr Cameron and Sir Alan holidayed together in South Africa in 2008; the ex-prime minister also attended Sir Alan’s wedding in 2007 and was guest of honour at the businessman’s 50th birthday party the year before.
Mr Cameron later returned to the temporary new home in one of London’s most expensive streets without his family but with five aides and bodyguards.

Cant see a problem, moved into a mates spare house until he gets his back.
Just has wealthier friends that DW members have I guess lol

So why is the £ still stuggling ? .this ain't as clear cut as it seems . Sales have Slowed which means industry is slowing . Just wait for the building trade slowing and then we are f����ked

Last edited:
I also had read the Australia want to strike a trade deal with Britain.
But these deals have to come to fruition. Then maybe the pound will start to gather strength. But it's early days yet.....

They say no free trade deal without free movement of people, bullshit we are worth more to them than they are to us. See whats happening in Germany France we need to shut our boarders we dont want these people. I bet Bmw audi merc vw , Renault peugoet ect will want to deal with us

They say no free trade deal without free movement of people, bullshit we are worth more to them than they are to us. See whats happening in Germany France we need to shut our boarders we dont want these people. I bet Bmw audi merc vw , Renault peugoet ect will want to deal with us

Yea they might want to sell to us but they might also move there plants to other parts of Europe where it will be cheaper to buy . Just now it's all if's and but's . I have to admit I'm a little worried .when the service industry starts to slow and house building slows the economy slows . Now I'm no expert on this but that how the last crash came .house prices rose to high companies offering 110% mortgages . I'm seeing all this again . Passed a place called little eccall I think just out side Blackpool / fleetwood and what do I see barret offering 115% trade in on your old house . This is a sign it's slowing down again . I don't know if it's got anything to do with brexit but it's still scary

Its been 4-5 weeks and your scared ??? Did anyone tell you , were still in EU.
Stand back fella and let those with balls take over. We'll give you and the Scottish Student Army a shout when its safe to come out

Its been 4-5 weeks and your scared ??? Did anyone tell you , were still in EU.
Stand back fella and let those with balls take over. We'll give you and the Scottish Student Army a shout when its safe to come out
did you even read my post . I said I don't know if it's about Brexit . I won't even rise to your having balls crap . What I said is I'm seeing the same thing I saw when the housing market crashed last time . Easy credit . Housing prices rising to crazy prices and yea that scares me I've seen it all before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back