Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It started way before the coal mines, they called her Thatcher the Milk Snatcher because she stopped free milk in junior schools, thing is the milk was introduced after the war when Children needed extra vitamins and calcium, by the time she stopped it, it was no longer required (or wanted) I remember doing anything at school not to drink my bottle of milk (glass by the way :)) so really she saved millions but got portrayed from then on as an old witch, I for one am glad she was about when we needed her (Falklands) I know a lot of people don't agree but that's life and difference of opinion

I loved those small bottles of milk
used to go for seconds if there was any left

2cae5cd6b8de21ec1e603bf686ea2380.jpg

This was the mine i worked at , making a profit of 8-9 million pounds in the year they shut it , i have no love for the tories. The documentary was filmed on the coalface i worked on, happy days.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Maggie T...what a gem of a woman.

She allowed me and countless others to buy our Council Houses.
Yes, and by doing so, she ensure that the average working man thought twice about going on strike, therefore further ensuring that the Unions power was reduced to a mere shadow of its former selves.

I like the Frankie Boyle quote:

"The government are considering spending £3million on a state funeral for Margaret Thatcher when she dies. For £3million they could buy everyone in Scotland a shovel, and we'll dig a hole deep enough to deliver her to Satan ourselves."

Let's hope our new PM has bigger baws that the previous one (I can't imagine that this would be too difficult). Also...I'm hoping that Theresa is more of a Human Being than the (spawn from hell) Greengrocers daughter from Grantham.

Sorry Mr Cameron we cannot be bothered clapping you ***t

Typical Express nonsense. I was watching it live, and although they didn't stand(who would) there was general clapping thoughout the Labour benches.

Typical Express nonsense. I was watching it live, and although they didn't stand(who would) there was general clapping thoughout the Labour benches.

Trust you to spoil the excitement nara. :(

Most SNP mps didn't clap either and why should they he stood for everything they hated . Plus the man is a complete c.u.nt

The SNP owt to fu*ck off home in my eye's bags of shite. They want independence go get it and stay out of the english parliment

No bud they want independence . But until it happens if it happens this is where they have to be fighting the Scottish corner and that's how it should be . But this is changing the direction of the thread

indeed it is, so lets keep it sane and clean please. Save us closing whats been a good thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back