How to program CCcam for new Vu+Duo 2 from scratch

shooter69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Getting a new Vu+duo 2 and was wondering is there any posts/sites where I can start from scratch with a new receiver to install Cccam and everything else needed. I have moderate knowledge of techie stuff so be kind.. :)

ta

Last edited by a moderator:
ie black hole / openvix / and more images
if your new to the linux sat box go with openvix it easy to setup and use

you can download it from here in downloads at top of the forum or openvix website

Hi Bobby..me again! I have set up blackhole 2.0 successfully and thought cccam was in blackhole? I cant find it so i presume it is a seperate install and ftp?

Ta again

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok done that and all ok so far. How do I open the cccam file ?

ta

Ok so Ive ftp across the ccam to tmp folder and added using green and yellow and installed it but when I go back into filezilla and open vu duo its gone from tmp folder?? Am i doing simething wrong??

ta again!

Ok so Ive ftp across the ccam to tmp folder and added using green and yellow and installed it but when I go back into filezilla and open vu duo its gone from tmp folder?? Am i doing simething wrong??

ta again!
No once it install it gets removed from the TMP folder that's normal. It is installed on your system though as you can see id you press the blue button once for the cam panel.

great stuff thanks mate. Now I want to download the picons and bouquets. Is there tutorial for this ? Its a vu+ duo2 but no hard drive so can I pop in usb to back of unit and use this for picons?

ta

great stuff thanks mate. Now I want to download the picons and bouquets. Is there tutorial for this ? Its a vu+ duo2 but no hard drive so can I pop in usb to back of unit and use this for picons?

ta

Youll find bouquets and picons by pressing green then yellow and looking through the download options.

ta
There is good tutorials to be found setting up vu+duo2 from scratch
Vucc.exe is a good tool specific designed for VU easy to manage all your requirements ftp ilk etc!

Back