Vu solo 2

bigmandenz

Reaction score
Hi guys, bought a genuine vu+ solo 2 and rather stupidly decided to start setting it up at 11 last night. I downloaded vix and flashed it on. Everything was going great until it came to installing the cams. Managed to get mg cam 1.38 and cccam 2.30 installed from plugins, however there were no files to enter my gift into when I went to ftp to my box. I manually created the the files (CCcam.cfg etc) and got them to work. I went in menu/setup/softcam and cccam info to see if the server was connected, however every option I went on in there came back with error! Web page not available. They all work perfect on my zgemma but not my vu. This is a useful feature and was wondering how to make it work.

Next at question is will a Sunray clone image work on a genuine vu solo 2

thanks guys

for mgcamd you need cws = KEEPALIVE 300 cws = yourgift save this as newcamd.list you also need a file called mg_cfg then make it start automatically blue softcam manager green blue. a clone image is a bastardized file so only use genuine images on genuine boxes. These need to be on seperate lines not on one line as in this post the editor will not let me separate them I have tried 3 times

Last edited:
Make sure you have selected Enable at startup as well as starting the cam otherwise after reboot the cam will no longer be active.

Thanks guys, all sorted now. Did exactly what ferret said and didn't enable at startup. Have to say I'm very impressed by the box. far quicker than my zgemma

Make sure you have selected Enable at startup as well as starting the cam otherwise after reboot the cam will no longer be active.
My post says to enable startup green, = start blue = autostart

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

No need to apologise m8

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Back