How to get Diddy Kong Racing to work!

bigredz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just copy the attached file to your supercard folder. Should be something like my computer/loacal diskc/program flies/SC. It replaces the old dat file with this new one. Ive tried it and it works fine: colors1

Opps, wont let me post the attachment, so youll have to go to http://www.supercard.tk to get it. Also seen there's version258 of the supercard software on there to which i didnt know about. Last thing as well, this dat file also fixes a few other games aswell.....................which is nice

for some reason all i get is a white screen. using v258 micro sd, disabled restart with latest ndsrominfo. when on v257 got to the title screen and then corrupt save message

Can u tell me your settings m8

TIA

Have a look here for some good info
http://forum.supercard.cn/view.asp?mode=viewtopic&topicID=2739&forumID=2&catID=2&sessionID={165B0763-FFA9-4000-8859-B99F58C877AE}&lsd=2007-1-30&login=

Forgot to say im using the compact flash supercard with the lastest software, also with restart disabled: multi :

this is a bit weird as some people say its working and others not. might have to bide my time as I've tried everything

found this on another site which might help........:Boo:

I got it working on my scsd with the new ndsrominfo.dat and used these settings

Enable Trim Rom, Faster Play Game and patch cartridge access set to high with everything else off Works perfectly

Enable Trim Rom, Faster Play Game and patch cartridge access set to high with everything else off Works perfectly

What does all that mean, where are these settings?

UPDATE:
OK found settings (right click on ROM in patch software).
Cheers for advice!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, got it working now too... had to turn the 'restart' off

found this on another site which might help........:Boo:

I got it working on my scsd with the new ndsrominfo.dat and used these settings

where do u get the new dat from ??
I did the enable trim bit but cant get the game to work :)
all it does is scroll though the loading numbers over and over again GRRRRRRRR

after updating your sc prog add the rom then double click for rom options in sc prog.
To get Diddy Kong Racing to work, you have to change the settings to DO NOT enable restart - DO click Trim Rom - DO NOT enable DMA mode - DO enable patch cartridge access to HIGH

your rom should now work fine

enjoy :)

i'm using super key & sc lite btw

Last edited:
still no luck :(
using 2.58 of super card see attachment
in Rom Posision Patch is SD or SC got to be highlighted ?

Last edited:
still no luck :(
using 2.58 of super card see attachment
in Rom Posision Patch is SD or SC got to be highlighted ?

paste the attached file into the folder you have sc installed (click yes to replace)

then try the same as my last post.

extract it first btw lol

Reactions: Rat
cheers m8 :) DS is on charge now lol Il try that later :)

Works fine on the R4 as does every game it seems. Not had a game fail to work yet.

has to be the best 20 quid lv spent in along time .. as u say everything just works .. if anyone finds spiderman3 can u get me a shout xxxxxx

this is the only game I cant get to work
explosivo even sent me his compleate file now I got a step further but its just a white screen lol

I also had a white screen problem I just deleted everthing and used the loader6 flash files of the site u use the GA method to ugrade it it worked fine after that

whats that method Femalelizzard ?

Back