CD & DVD how to backup my bluray films

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all, i just got an lg blu ray reader/writer, but which FREE software is the best to use? i also got 10x25gb disks and dont want to nack it up.
cheers guys

You have three things that you need to do.
1. Rip the Blu Ray. Probably the best and most well know util for doing this DVD Any HD.
2. Recode to 25GB. I would have a look at Db Rebuilder (I think you need to install some extra components as well.
3. Burn it. Have a look at imgburn.

You have three things that you need to do.
1. Rip the Blu Ray. Probably the best and most well know util for doing this DVD Any HD.
2. Recode to 25GB. I would have a look at Db Rebuilder (I think you need to install some extra components as well.
3. Burn it. Have a look at imgburn.

hi oneman i used dvdfab.it took about 12 hrs, it worked. well kind of, i ripped the main movie but when playing it back it jumps every 5 seconds asif your pressing the pause button if that make sense? any ideas? cheers

only got my ps3 mate, but took down my mate and he's got 2 blue ray players, and its the same on there?

Odd, I've ripped about 20 BD with anyDVD HD. Then playback with power DVD no problem. However I haven't tried recoding down to 25GB though.

Are the files playing back OK with the recode ? Do they playback ok on your PC ?

Back