How much for just a dish install?

Any chance of telling me what i need to buy and where to get things like the dish etc?

ideally i already have a sky plus box as well so would probably just get a quad lnb.

cheers

Any chance of telling me what i need to buy and where to get things like the dish etc?

ideally i already have a sky plus box as well so would probably just get a quad lnb.

cheers

mate where in southeast are you il give you a dish n quad for free from back of me van
mate if want il chuck you dish up and that for nothing if your willing to run the cabling your self.
Just that i can only do it while im on me route so cant hang around too long as we get around 13 installs a day

Last edited:
mate where in southeast are you il give you a dish n quad for free from back of me van
mate if want il chuck you dish up and that for nothing if your willing to run the cabling your self.
Just that i can only do it while im on me route so cant hang around too long as we get around 13 installs a day

Fair play to you m8,feel free to call to my house if your in Ireland doing any installs ;)

orpington in kent i am....

dont expect nowt for free though!

case a beers should see him right for the dish and a couple a quid for a curry for install :p

ayt mate, looking at other propertys on your street mate are dishes on front or back and would ladder be needed?
if ladder wont be needed il pop down in car take 5minz to knock dish up for ya

ill check it out later.......i can probably borrow a ladder if needed.

i think a ladder would be needed....

houses on opposite side of road have them on the sides of there houses pointing in the direction of over our roof if you get me......so one of my house would have to face backwards......we do have a garage single storey which you could probably stand on if it needed to go higher?? wire would then have to go over porch and threw wall where i think there is a hole allready from virgin.......

any help you can give is much appreciated....:)

im just down the road from the maxwell at orpington station.

ideally i needed a feed to a bedroom as well but could run that myself once a dish is up:)

no prb mate.
pm me your addy and mobile number il give you buzz went im local and il whizz down in van

and do you reckon you could borrow a ladder?
mabey double section that would reach gutter line?
if you could id be happy to pop down on wensday as its me day off

Last edited:
cheers mate ill see if i can get a double one to borrow i know next door have one but not sure on its length......

Cheers dude.

funnily enough ive had this week off work so am working next week. Not that i can be choosy, but any idea of a time as i work from 8am to 4.30 usually but maybe the missus can be about ?
I appreciate all your help:) and advice what ever happens.

il be off on wensday mate then next day off be 2nd may then 6th 7th n 8th mate
il be happi to do anytime if want it done on wensday mate.
I would do it tommrow but been routed down to E15 and got 9installs

wednesday would be cool but im not in from work till 5pm......

Again thx for any help.

well im still not home! got a laptop thats waiting to be picked up by toshiba and they said between 7 and 7 i didnt think they meant literally!!!

Really nice of you though dude !

many thanks....

Im tempted to say stuff the laptop and get a cab home!

Back