How much are you being charged for Gas and Electric ?

£35 gas £35 electric,/ month, mid terrace house with cavity wall insulation and maximum depth of loft insulation, also all double glazed,never put a rad on upstairs, not required, we had £80 credit through the winter and the house is like a friggin greenhouse my wife is a greenhouse plant !!

regards Dave:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
£35 gas £35 electric,/ month, mid terrace house with cavity wall insulation and maximum depth of loft insulation, also all double glazed,never put a rad on upstairs, not required, we had £80 credit through the winter and the house is like a friggin greenhouse my wife is a greenhouse plant !!

regards Dave:banana::banana::banana:

There is something wrong with woman and heat, Always fckn cold :)

went down (summer) from £72 to £62 per month dual fuel eON. 3 bed end terrace. My wife and 2 little kids always at home.

Insulation, a rated appliances, combi boiler, mixer rather than electric shower and powering down at night really does make a difference imo.

British Gas on Websaver 3 dual fuel.

£86 gas and £30 electric. 3 bed Semi detachedwith 2 adults and 3 kids, combi, single glazed upvc, cavity wall insulation and minimal loft insulation (should really sort this!!)

Always make sure i update my meter readings online weekly so i get acurate bills. I've been hit with a big bill before for underpaying.

Npower
£84.50 PM
£200 back at the end of the year for dual fuel.
£100 back in employee smile points.
3 bed semi, 2 adults, 2 children. insulated to **** .. use energy monitor now and timers cause im to lazt to turn things off.

I work for them so dont techincally pay for it..

£100pm dual fuel, on a 3 bed end terrace council house, with 2 adults and 1 kid. Double glazed, but they're shite, Combi, but it's not great, loft lagging, but it's fecked in places, though the council have said it's fine. (Even though I don't think they've even seen it!) Front and back door drafty as feck, etc, etc...

EON wanted me to pay £154pm, but there was no way I was paying that. I know prices have gone up massively over the last year or so, but they tried to more than double my monthly DD. I refused point blank, and told them to draw up a final bill, as I'd sooner pay up and switch supplier. I paid the under payments, and I agreed I was perhaps paying too little given the price hikes, but even then... They agreed, once I settled the outstanding amount, on the £100pm figure, which I was happy with, and I'm seemingly about right now, after checking the readings.

Gotta get the water board sorted now...! Lol Now they are robbing bastards.

Last edited:
British Gas on Websaver 3 dual fuel.

£86 gas and £30 electric. 3 bed Semi detachedwith 2 adults and 3 kids, combi, single glazed upvc, cavity wall insulation and minimal loft insulation (should really sort this!!)

Always make sure i update my meter readings online weekly so i get acurate bills. I've been hit with a big bill before for underpaying.

you will find a hell of a difference if you whack in maximum loft insulation mate

regards Dave

Back