How early would you cut your grass?

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to get out and cut the grass and also do a few other things today. So earlier the better.

But i am looking out the window and the whole road looks pretty quiet, so thinking this is too early and obviously don't want to wake the neighbours.

What time is the earlierst you would start?

(Think i am going to hang in til about 9)

Earliest i've been out is around 9. I don't like hard work when it's hot.

I like to go out about 8am on a Sunday morning and crack the petrol mower going. I enjoy it even more when the noisy gits have woken me up in the middle of the night coming home pissed.

Im about to cut my front grass funnily enough and was thinking the same thing

just looked out the window and its very quite outside lol also very shadey and a little wet with dew so may leave mine a bit longer until the sun comes out the front :)

I personally have no qualms whatsoever about what time to wake the neighbours.

I work nights and weekends, so during the summer, when you need a window open, I regularly awaken when working nights at the weekend, to the sound of lawnmowers, barbeques and tinnies cracking open. :(

Im about to cut my front grass funnily enough and was thinking the same thing

just looked out the window and its very quite outside lol also very shadey and a little wet with dew so may leave mine a bit longer until the sun comes out the front :)

Yes, the dew's always a problem this early. I would always leave it to dry out a bit.

I start about 10am or round abouts..

My garden is still waterlogged so not going to be able to do mine for another few weeks..

Plus i need to go to the petrol station for some fuel for the mower... :)

Hate wet grass..

I start about 10am or round abouts..

My garden is still waterlogged so not going to be able to do mine for another few weeks..

Plus i need to go to the petrol station for some fuel for the mower... :)

Hate wet grass..

I hope you don't go panic buying your petrol :)

i'm doing it now petrol strimmer in one hand and the mouse in other lol

How early would you cut your grass?

depends how many police are in the area.:Smokin:

but the stuff in my garden depends if I can con one or both my sons to do it, mrs is getting on a bit needs to save her strength for the hedge.:roflmao:

i personally wait for the buds to turn purple, then cut them no matter what time it is, erm hold on, what grass are we talking about here?

8am on a Saturday maybe 9 on a Sunday. Spose it depends on how much you like you neighbors. :Clap:

Back