How do you like your cheese?

Wtth apricots?..... never heard that one before...
wouldn't hurt to try though..

Cheese on Toast with Mature Cheddar , onions , butter and hedgehog loaf yum yum

And don't burn your lips pmsl

Cheese on Toast with Mature Cheddar , onions , butter and hedgehog loaf yum yum

And don't burn your lips pmsl

Hedgehog breadbun for the oven, haven't seen that for a while.

I like most cheeses, particularly strong ones. For soft cheese I like a bit herb roulade on toast. I like mature cheddars too, sandwiches, melted on toast... Now and again Stilton, on toast or melted onto bacon in a sandwich, or onto grilled chicken.

I used to like pie d'angloys melted onto toast. Mind, it's like napalm. Looks solid, but it won't be. Yes, I can't be trusted with molten cheese. There is often some sort of injury.

Runny Brie, smelling like an old sock and trying to escape from the plate it’s on.

I like most cheeses apart from Jarlsberg and Emmental, both of which are rubbery and tasteless.

Too posh and too dear for for me matey
It’s not that expensive from the Aldi matey and it’s not something I have all the time tbh. Mainly mature cheddar or a bit of pan fried halloumi😋

I've got a taste for Boursin cheese, especially in this dish - Garlicky Courgette Chicken Gratin Recipe | HelloFresh although has been some time since i last ate it.

Other than that, cheddar on toast with Worcestershire sauce or ketchup is simple and tasty enough. There was a cheese I had over xmas which had apricot and ginger in which was delicious although haven't seen in in shops to buy since.

For most of this year I have been eating mostly vegan food, however I can't stand the vegan cheese as the smell and taste of it are vile.

Runny Brie, smelling like an old sock and trying to escape from the plate it’s on.

I like most cheeses apart from Jarlsberg and Emmental, both of which are rubbery and tasteless.
Never heard of the last two you mentioned... are you a connosiure?

Back