How do you like your cheese?

Cheese on toast...simple,not in this house.

me: toast done in a toaster both sides ,buttered then put under grill with cheese on.

Her: toast done one side under grill,no butter then cheese put on ungrilled side under grill..... the heathen.

Cheese on toast...simple,not in this house.

me: toast done in a toaster both sides ,buttered then put under grill with cheese on.

Her: toast done one side under grill,no butter then cheese put on ungrilled side under grill..... the heathen.
I must say matey that the latter is how I like mine🙄😋
660A0C91-485D-47E0-A58A-9FC9207487B9.gif

The last idea she had was bros better than kajagoogoo...so i won't read to much into ioto it :)

Butter does something to bread only butter can do but it is not needed on cheese on toast cocker. 😉
Too shy shy hush hush eye to eye🤭

But apart from that Plain old Cheddar with some onions makes a solid cheese toasty

I'd use syboes(look it up if you're English) and bung a dash of HP sauce on top of that though.
Not heard that word for a long time..
What about scallions🤔

I'd use syboes(look it up if you're English) and bung a dash of HP sauce on top of that though.

Brown sauce on cheese is particularily good :). I suppose that's why pickle works, it's the opposition of the flavours.

I have some olives and Feta, which I will eat soon. Accidentally bought a specific olive stuffed with garlic, I'm sure it will be OK.

Love a bit of feta. My Mrs make a filo pastry pie with feta, spinach and pine nuts. 😋

Back