How can I change a channels frequency?

terry m

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey so recently Novasport has changed frequencys. I have no idea how to do this. Can someone please explain to me as I cannot find it anywhere on this website.
Thanks in advance,
Terry :fishpair:

what's the new frequency?
Once you know, you can blindcan new frequency or blindscan complete hotbird satellite from installation menu.

Hey, thanks for replying although i don't think i made myself clear of what i wanted. its one channel i want, Novasport thats changed its frequency the new frequency is 12688 H 30000 on 39 east it's currently on another frequency and i don't know how to change it. My box is TM5200D.
Thanks,
Terry

Most stb boxes have a manual transponder scan in setup menu,imput the new freqs & other details then scan.....

Most stb boxes have a manual transponder scan in setup menu,imput the new freqs & other details then scan.....
Thanks. But that was to change the entire satelite. I only need to change one channel.

Hey, thanks for replying although i don't think i made myself clear of what i wanted. its one channel i want, Novasport thats changed its frequency the new frequency is 12688 H 30000 on 39 east it's currently on another frequency and i don't know how to change it. My box is TM5200D.
Thanks,
Terry
on your box go menu>installation>advanced search>drop to the transponder line and scroll to 12688 H 30000 if not found green button "add TP"then scan.

on your box go menu>installation>advanced search>drop to the transponder line and scroll to 12688 H 30000 if not found green button "add TP"then scan.
Bullseye!
Thanks very much!!
Terry.

Back