Can I use my Android tv like a fire stick etc?

saj1985

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey people so can I use my Android tv like a fire stick?

If so can you tell me how to download apps that aren't on the play store?

After apps for watching movies, tv shows and live sports, any heads up would be appreciated thanks

We post the apps here you need to find a way of sideloading on the make of tv you have.

Try pop a usb stick in your tv with a app on and on the android gui of your tv navigate to it and try an install.

We post the apps here you need to find a way of sideloading on the make of tv you have.

Try pop a usb stick in your tv with a app on and on the android gui of your tv navigate to it and try an install.
cool will have to give this a try because im pretty sure theres only the play store to download apps from

any apps you recommend for live sports, movies and tv shows? thanks

From experience quality can be quite good prices are different from £10 month so £60 for year

From experience quality can be quite good prices are different from £10 month so £60 for year

so to clarify do you need a special box for iptv or can it be done through the android tv or android box and firestick etc?

If you can get downloader installed on TV there plenty of URLs to install different apps

If you can get downloader installed on TV there plenty of URLs to install different apps
ive got the send files to tv working now just didnt download a good app though lol

can you send me the urls please? thanks

Back