How about a pets corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a tool you are emerald, you give nothing to this community but try and take the piss and wind ppl up, ya quicker ya get a life the better! ;)

I knew that Ian mate :)

I know what your saying mate but lets not stoop to his level ;)

Last edited:
Does anyone know any gas safe qualified pets?. Now that would be good pmsl :Laugh:

African-Grey-Parrot-Plumber.jpg

My mates got a corgi will that do.........

what a tool you are emerald, you give nothing to this community but try and take the piss and wind ppl up, ya quicker ya get a life the better! ;)

Are you really pissed off about a rat or the fact that I did not agree with your ebay post, I wonder

Are you really pissed off about a rat or the fact that I did not agree with your ebay post, I wonder

Everyones entitled to there opinion, but having an opinion and trying to wind ppl up and be in general " a total nob" is 2 different things! Dont know why ya still here to be honest very rare if ever you give help to ppl, ya must just sift through the posts on this forum and look for 1's ya disagree with so ya can start arguments! Now wheres that ignore button ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really sure what this thread was set to achieve. But should really just be closed as it's served no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back