Hotmail question ?

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if this is normal , HOTMAIL its saying emails ive sent have been delayed and ive not to resend, doesnt say when it will be delayed too and when/or if it is sent, ive seen this come up before but ive never really bothered with it as I didnt really use hotmail much up until now.
Maybe someone could shed some light on it :)
:Cheers:

thomson said:
Can someone tell me if this is normal (see attachment), its saying emails ive sent have been delayed and ive not to resend, doesnt say when it will be delayed too and when/or if it is sent, ive seen this come up before but ive never really bothered with it as I didnt really use hotmail much up until now.
Maybe someone could shed some light on it :)

had it a couple of times always to AOL so think the problem is at AOL but friends got the e-mail eventually.

Word of warning m8 , you might want to blank out the email addys in that pic , before someone starts spamming em

cheers for the info guy'z :):)
Timekeeper, I see your point what your saying about fuzzing out the emails, I dunno how to go in and fuzz out all those addy's or I would, I cant even work out how to delete the attachment or I would, lol.

Maybe one of the mod's can help out here ???

Cheers again :Cheers:

go to your first post click edit then go to manage attachments and just remove image.

Cheers rabp :) done and dusted mate.

Back