HIM HER..?

A somewhat guarded yet well crafted reply Lady Janet. The reply you refer to was nothing more than my way of saying i am not that person nor his wife. The reference to the word was also just innocent in its entirety. As you may have noted i actually received a like for that from the person; so one must assume that my humour has been seen for what it was. Not meant to antagonize or upset.
You Make note of my antagonistic and controversial posts and suggest that i bait others. An interesting but misguided statement i would suspect.
In my defense i would point out that this particular thread was set up to discuss who i am and basically to Amuse people. Most of the antagonistic, controversial and offensive remarks were made long before i arrived.
Take for example Chucky. He scours the forums looking at every word i say. Trying to find fault as in the case shown above in all its splendor! Yet all he shows really is how apt the word he has chosen to highlight reflects upon his actions. Sometimes people do act pathetically would you not agree? When you considered that was from a post leaving some of my thoughts in hope that someone might have found it helpful and like most things, nothing what so ever to do with here. But he is such a doll we will not mention it. (Smiles)
That all said i must also thank you for being nice in your post, It makes a refreshing change.
Your post and this one are like two slices of bread in a sandwich. But the filling!! (Shudders) we should chuck it away. (Winks)
Just my thoughts 😂🤭😂

Right so.....what we all having for tea tonight ? :) and this weather , it's doesn't know what its doing does it !? , it's off it's head

Sure is strange one minute ball deep in snow next minute this
Don't be looking up under that palm, those gulls don't poop like the UK gull, they drop melon size crap. I got hit in Tenerife recently, It hit my cap peek that hard and took the hat clean off

Back