HIM HER..?

Anybody Remember Him/Her..lol
Just Gut Feeling that ...The Last Boy Scout

I was wondering about @Him Her some time ago as I was going to ask about some software project we had talked about in the past.

He's was online in mid January by the looks of it.

While on subject about this...
Where the hell did @CyborJaX go?
He was a mod and really pulled the rabbit out of the hat at getting things.

Oh go on then while we are on a roll. Where is Ratts and Sticky?.🤔

Him/Her was fine. Sure if he had something to say, he wouldn’t be saying it hiding behind another name. Just my opinion though.
HH is intelligent and articulate. The Last Boy Scout tries to portray himself that way but in my estimation falls far short.
I would have to agree with both posts above,original post was done with a hint of tongue in cheek Him/Her was quite a character !

Maybe i am just me. Maybe i am thick as two short planks as it seems the general consensus would suggest. Or maybe i am someone who rubbed some of you up the wrong way.
What is interesting though is that you found my views good or bad worth speculation as to my origins. So maybe i am an enigma.
My thoughts.

Maybe i am just me. Maybe i am thick as two short planks as it seems the general consensus would suggest. Or maybe i am someone who rubbed some of you up the wrong way.
What is interesting though is that you found my views good or bad worth speculation as to my origins. So maybe i am an enigma.
My thoughts.
Its called victimising.
😉

Usually happens when you say something that others dont like to hear.

I haven’t expressed any opinion about you, I don’t know you and haven’t had any interaction with you. I was expressing an opinion about Him Her.

Back