High Back Leather Chair - £29.99 inc

johnny bravo said:
typical viking ******s...left my chair with neighbour...since yesterday...got ready to put it together.....no fuckin screws at all, all i got is an allen key and 9 black plastic covers....gonna complain tommorow, by the way its not real leather, its a mixture of plastics that make it feel like leather....scamming tossers.........

Scammers ? It clearly says on the page "whilst the back and sides are covered with a tough durable vinyl" so its not scamming. And even if it was just a leather look chair, its comfy and ITS £26 !

johnny bravo said:
typical viking ******s...left my chair with neighbour...since yesterday...got ready to put it together.....no fuckin screws at all, all i got is an allen key and 9 black plastic covers....gonna complain tommorow, by the way its not real leather, its a mixture of plastics that make it feel like leather....scamming tossers.........
What do you want for 30 quid gold plated

flava said:
also ;) i used this code QE6-PR2219 its for a free clock radio game thingy but hey its free! and if you spend over £30 without p+p i think try these
Free 2 Man Dome Tent when spending over £30 Y27-PRTENT2
90p for 10 packs of paper on orders over £30 Z29-EAG210
Hi, I ordered 1 of these but there was no option to enter any codes.
Any ideas where I went wrong? what I missed

yea its on the 1st page where it asks for additional info theres nowhere else to put it, i think you can phone after you've ordered to tell them you want the free cd player

Just orderd mine i have a crappy wooden chair at the min. Ive wanted a leather chair for yonks this looks very nice :D. Ill leave a nice msg when im sitting on me lovely new chair yay :Cheers:

quite cheap but i got mine for 29.95 , from TJ Huges

Back