High Back Leather Chair - £29.99 inc

donsmooth

Member +
Reaction score
High Back Leather Chair from Viking direct,

Great chairs, got one a while back.

They come too exactly £29.99 including delivery = BARGAIN!

Just click on 'Viking at Home'
Viking Direct Chair

thanx just bought it :) my dad was selling these at b&q for £20 they didnt even see the shop floor the staff bought them all lol luckily to him he got the 1st pick and got one for £4 these chairs are the real deal!! comfortable dont even feel like £20 chairs argos are selling these too for £60, my opinion: get them while you can

also ;) i used this code QE6-PR2219 its for a free clock radio game thingy but hey its free! and if you spend over £30 without p+p i think try these
Free 2 Man Dome Tent when spending over £30 Y27-PRTENT2
90p for 10 packs of paper on orders over £30 Z29-EAG210

lol very nice got my self one back in days

very very nice chairs i shall get anotherone tomorrow

Anyone know if the arm rests can be taken off?

Play guitar and the arm rests scratch the back of the guitar if they're on and I've needed a new chair for well over a year.

What a find mate! just ordered myself one of those beauties!:proud:

Its no mistake, they have done the chairs at these prices before, its just a great bargain!

Glad to give something back.

donsmooth said:
Its no mistake, they have done the chairs at these prices before, its just a great bargain!

Glad to give something back.

Well then cheers, can't wait till im in my big chair posting on digi world..

..What a sad life... pml

if u order same day before 12 u will have it delivered same day ....

viking direct have great delivery and there return prolicies are amazing....got a chair with a few stratches and so on called up they came and replaced it

i phoned customer services today after ordering mine last night it should be here tommorrow : ) but my shopping cart was at the original price of £105 they said it will definately be at the listed price of £26 because these are in the clearance

gsmmad said:
if u order same day before 12 u will have it delivered same day ....

viking direct have great delivery and there return prolicies are amazing....got a chair with a few stratches and so on called up they came and replaced it

Dont you mean if you order before 12 it will come next day? Same day seems a bit much to ask of them ? But if your right :proud:

Kris said:
Anyone know if the arm rests can be taken off?

Play guitar and the arm rests scratch the back of the guitar if they're on and I've needed a new chair for well over a year.

Yeah, the arm rests are only held on with allen bolts. Only thing is the back will fall off if you remove them lol

Maybe you could take up playing the keyboard??

recieved mine today with a free vertical cd player alarm clock not bad for the price

Mines didn't come today and i doubt they will deliver on a sat. I forgot to put the code in for the Cd player too. You got a pic of it so i can see what i missed out on? lol

lol will post up soon you didnt miss much but at least i will be waking up on time in the morning, also i think viking do deliver on a saturday too if you ordered thursday it will be with you within 48 hours

flava said:
lol will post up soon you didnt miss much but at least i will be waking up on time in the morning, also i think viking do deliver on a saturday too if you ordered thursday it will be with you within 48 hours

It was thursday at 8:30pm so i doubt i will get it tomorro.And cheers:Cheers:

Back