High Back Leather Chair - £29.99 inc

Pimp Panther said:
Yeah, the arm rests are only held on with allen bolts. Only thing is the back will fall off if you remove them lol

Maybe you could take up playing the keyboard??

lol! Already play keyboard too :Laugh:

Gutted. I've broken 3 chairs now. The welding came apart holding the back on on one chair and 2 other cheapies from Argos, the bracket holding the padding of the chair on broke.

Thanks, ive been needing a new chair aswell and at this price i will be ordering one :)

Logged on to the site and my chair is getting delivered on monday! only problem is i wont be in! at work :-(

Does anyone know if they will try to deliver again? or will leave with a neighbour? who is it that delivers there stuff??

cheers

they dont deliver to neighbours and wont leave it in the garden they need confirmation you got it, i think it was there own delivery team who delivered mine

has anyone spent over £30 and used the other codes for paper and tent ?

the_muff said:
Logged on to the site and my chair is getting delivered on monday! only problem is i wont be in! at work :-(

Does anyone know if they will try to deliver again? or will leave with a neighbour? who is it that delivers there stuff??

cheers

Im the same. I had hoped that because i ordered on Thursday night it would come on Saturday. Hopefully it will come early before i leave. Dont need to be in till 12 :) But my luck it wont lol

nice..i ve just ordered one...look great......will replace my squeaky cloth chair lol...

Arrived today and its very comfy and feels very well made and sturdy

Good mate im still at work so i dont know if my chair came or not! i reckon it will have but it will have to be redelivered! :-(

got mine today... well worth it! sitting on it as i type this!

havnt got mine yet, ordered on saturday, checked account details, it said despatched 6/6/06 (oh my god....the omen !!!:FRIGHT: :FRIGHT: )...so probably get it tommorow....ass is getting sore sitting on milk crates...lol..:proud:

I got mines today! just finished building it! it is smart and well worth the cash a top quality product! i got the free cd radio alarm clock aswell so a great baragin!:Clap:

Now that ive had it for a day, i just found out that theres an adjustment screw type thing on the front so that the chair can go back !

Very comfy and great to rock back and fourth :)

typical viking ******s...left my chair with neighbour...since yesterday...got ready to put it together.....no fuckin screws at all, all i got is an allen key and 9 black plastic covers....gonna complain tommorow, by the way its not real leather, its a mixture of plastics that make it feel like leather....scamming tossers.........

i got double the screws with mine :) still does me good but i guess it goes wrong for some

you checked the leather seats? screws are already screwed in... you have to unscrew them.

johnny bravo said:
typical viking ******s...left my chair with neighbour...since yesterday...got ready to put it together.....no fuckin screws at all, all i got is an allen key and 9 black plastic covers....gonna complain tommorow, by the way its not real leather, its a mixture of plastics that make it feel like leather....scamming tossers.........

crackle999 said:
you checked the leather seats? screws are already screwed in... you have to unscrew them.
doh....:Clap: youre right mate.....i should have read the instructions first...cheers...

Back