Hi Ianb here

• Thread starter Deleted member 372372
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 372372

@admin
Hi it’s ianb here
I can’t get logged into my own account. It’s asking for email authentication but I don’t get the emails to my Hotmail account that’s been used for the last 22 years.
I’ve had to register on this name and use a gmail account to get on. Please help :(

Can you not use the Qr code method @Ianbbbbb or do you not get the option?

No it wants me to verify my email account and I click the link to send but I don’t receive any email checked junk etc.

Losing the will here. Been a member for over twenty years and now get this shit.

Time for the off guys. From Ianb thanks to all the members I’ve known over the years but time is now come too bow out.

I had the same problem a few monthe ago @Ianbbbbb, just be a little patient the @admin will sort it out. I must admit this new verification system is a big fail if you ask me.

It’s not two factor verification system. I had that disabled

Well just make 5 posts you already have a like from me

Then it takes 24 hours If @admin can't sort it out ? then you can send pm's

What is actually causing the authentication emails not to be delivered to a members registered email address?
Because this a shame that it’s making long term members leave.
I haven’t experienced it yet but I can imagine it is frustrating.

I had the same problem not so long ago the new 2 step verification system

Would not send me a email link to reset it

Just as well i have a couple of members from here on discord and got my mobile number to send a pm for me to @Ferret and he reset my 2 step verification and i got back in that way

Definitely something wrong after the new update on the form for some members ??????????

I now have the mobile app and just use that to log back in with the code after the 30 days and have the emergency codes written down
as well

Last edited:
Back