Hi guys, quick question

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the topic suggests, just a quick question,

My brother popped round the other day with his 360, it has a sammy ms28 inside, but as I remember it originally had a 7 series lite on, so the sammy firmware is spoofed to a liteon

I flashed it with ixtreme 1.60 non stealth thinking this would let it run all games, inc acb etc, but it didnt, it didnt play the ap25 games, what is the best firmware for this drive, he does not connect it to the net, so hopefully the spoof wont matter, does it matter even when off line? If so i will have to put a liteon back in from an old 360 i have here.

I have a sammy with old xtreme firmware on, but i have lent it to a friend and cant remember what firmware version it was, that plays anything i throw at it, acb, nfshp etc etc

So just a basic answer, what is the best firmware for this samsung to use to play all games and not connecting to the net, even though its spoofed

Thanks guys

If the console expects ap25 data it will have to have a drive that supports it, benq or liteon.

thats what i discovered over the last month or so.

I have 3 consoles and only one that had a sammy originally would work with the sammy with ap25 games, the others including one that originally had a liteon worked fine with LT+ on benq drives but not with the sammy.

Ok, thanks for that, so looks like i will have to put a liteon back into it then

Cheers

Back